John Bender Cue

jwh1942

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
Just realized I only listed one shaft spec in original post, Virtually unchanged from 2017 when shafts were listed as 13.4 mm and one shaft 4 oz, the other 4.7 oz. Since installing the great Searing precision tips I only played with the 4.7 oz shaft. The lighter shaft tip
has seen no chalk since the cleaning and new tip. Still rolls straight and plays great. Please PM any questions, offers, etc. I got 13.41 mm on one shaft, 13.36 mm on the other......

Purpleheart four point with nice leather wrap. Butt 15.4 oz, shaft 4 oz. 58 inch cue with
one inch ferrule and a Dennis Searing medium tip with lots of life left. My new player was
made last year by John so letting this go. These cues play great, John mentored with
Richard Black is well known north N.J. cue maker. He's at the Super Billiards Expo each year. Excellent condition. Hope I can remember how to post pics but can text 4 I took today if not.........
SOLD SOLD SOLD shipped and insured in continental U.S
Paypal ok
On 12/22 AZ House Pro Mike kindly attached four more pics that I was having trouble uploading. Check them out below original post and PM me any questions, requests for further specs, etc. Merry Christmas to all.

Attachments

• IMG_0209.jpg
    IMG_0209.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 1,188
Last edited:

jwh1942

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
This is really funny. Richard Black is from Houston, Texas and is a personal friend of John Bender from Kinnelon, N.J.
They are both dear friends.
Please check YOUR facts before embarrassing yourself.
John worked a booth for years with Mr. Black......
Butl, I digress

bogaard

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nothing to be embarrassed about here. I'm sure he knows where R. B. is from. Just forgot to put "and" after Richard's name....

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP was having problems with attachments and asked me to attach these for him...

Mike

Attachments

• IMG_0239.jpg
    IMG_0239.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 870
  • IMG_0240.jpg
    IMG_0240.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 879
  • IMG_0238.jpg
    IMG_0238.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 876
  • IMG_0241.jpg
    IMG_0241.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 890

jwh1942

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
Thanks Mike. Thought this cue was sold but buyer seems to have backed out. Looking for a reasonable offer. Please PM me. Happy Holidays to all.