Looking for a Gold Crown in the Southern Cali area

g monster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Anybody out there have a Gold Crown in the Southern California area that their looking to sell? If so, how much?

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
Contact Steve, the table mechanic over at Hardtimes in Bellflower 562-867-7733. Last I heard he had a nice one for sale. He might have posted it here a few weeks ago. His handle here is tablemechanic I think.

Martin

g monster said:
Anybody out there have a Gold Crown in the Southern California area that their looking to sell? If so, how much?

g monster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks Martin.
Hey did you go the the Jamboree? Looks like there was some good pool goin on up there.
P.S. That Ned Morris you had sold me is still in good hands. :D

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
Hi, are you Greg from Ventura? I didn't make the jamboree although I would have loved to have gone, especially for the one-pocket. Its difficult to take the time off work though. There is monthly one-pocket first Saturday of month at Hardtimes, Bellflower. Starts at 12:30. Race to 2.

Glad to hear your Ned cue is a keeper. I have another batch of them in the works with Ned, made from very old Brunswick Tru-Balance cues. Shouldn't be much longer. I'm expecting them to be really nice.

Steve is one of the better table mechanics in the LA area. I don't think you could go wrong buying a table from him if the price is right.

Martin

g monster said:
Thanks Martin.
Hey did you go the the Jamboree? Looks like there was some good pool goin on up there.
P.S. That Ned Morris you had sold me is still in good hands. :D