"Perfect Aim" solves eye problem

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had developed an eye problem that was giving my game fits. I posted about the problem and Geno PM'd me to call him. I spent a relatively short period of time with him and he solved the problem! I am now seeing the balls better than I ever have. I will have a full blown lesson with him at the earliest possible time. I am a firm believer in SPF but you have to see the balls properly before you can deliver the cue to the right spot and this is what Geno teaches!! Thanks Geno, this is fun again.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry about that poolhustler...........

I had developed an eye problem that was giving my game fits. I posted about the problem and Geno PM'd me to call him. I spent a relatively short period of time with him and he solved the problem! I am now seeing the balls better than I ever have. I will have a full blown lesson with him at the earliest possible time. I am a firm believer in SPF but you have to see the balls properly before you can deliver the cue to the right spot and this is what Geno teaches!! Thanks Geno, this is fun again.

First I want to apoligize for GaryB's enthusiasm. What he learned last night is deffinitely a game changer for him.

I don't know if he posts much on here but I guess like most of us we just kind of learn as we go along.

I first met Gary last night when he called me for a Perfect Aim phone lesson. He didn't really know what to expect but it was kind of comical.

As most on here know i got crushed a few days ago by my motorhome. I'm still in alot of pain. Can't move very good. My ribs and everything are really screwed up.

I made a bad decision last night to drive to Green Bay,15 minutes from where I'm staying, and pick up an electrical board for the generator on the motorhome. I was counting on my nephew Chris to go pick this up, or at least drive me there but he had some game that he plays on the internet with other people involved and couldn't get off the computer. I think he is a little addicted to that game.

I hadn't taken any Percocet for about 6 hours and the ice bags I've had on my ribs and chest and everywhere else were seeming to keep the pain down pretty good. So I decided to drive myself to Green Bay to pick up this board.

I had Chris look up and write the address down on a piece of paper. I asked him if it was in Green Bay and he told me yes but he was very involved with his game and I don't think he thought much before he answered me.

I stopped at a gas station to get some more ice for my bags. I need to depend on the ice because i don't want to drive drugged up with those percocets. That's just what I need right now is an accident. As I got in and out of the car at the gas station I almost went back to the motorhome. The pain was getting pretty bad again. Drugs were wearing off.

I filling up the ice bags. Put one one my back and one under each armpit. Kind of a comical situation. I think the percocet for the last 3 days has really clouded my mind either that or I'm just crazy. This little trip was just crazy.

The place I was going to pick it up at,Cummings, is in De Pere, Not Green Bay, so my GPS took me to some residential area.

Normally I just do these phone lessons while I'm driving the car with no problem but my GPS was sending me in circles with me missing many turns. I have Gary on the phone and had to keep telling him that I would call him back in a few minutes.

Once I figured out that it was in De Pere and not Green Bay I ran into alot of construction making it almost impossible to get to this cummings place. My GPS was telling me it was on one side of the freeway when it was on the other side. To get there my GPS took me to about 4 or 5 blocked off roads.

All this time I'm trying to run through this aiming with GaryB. The ice isn't doing a very good job anymore with the pain and I left all the pain pills at the motorhome back in Appleton.

By the time I got to Cummings I was really hungry. I'm diabetic and I had to eat. The guy at Cummings told me how to get out of there to avoid going in circles again. On the way I saw a Fesival Foods. As I got out of the car I could not almost believe the pain. This is the first time since getting hurt that the pain meds have totally worn off. The pain was really bad even with the pain meds but now it is starting to get rediculous.

As I went through the check out I swiped my credit card and dropped it on the floor. At that moment I relized that there was no way that I could pick it up. Thankfully there was a young man that had just gotten in line in back of me and seeing my predicament he picked it up for me.

I got back in the van and ate a little and started on my journey back to Appleton. Thankfully I got back there with no more trouble.

On the 25 drive minutes back I finished up the phone lesson with Gary.

Once I got back to the motorhome I could hardly get out of the car. The pain was really bad and looked like an impossible mission. I finally got in and made my way back to the bed and the pain meds.

Needless to say, there will be no more trips by me to anywheres until I feel a little better. I just hickuped a little but ago and even that was terribly painful.

When i got up this morning and saw what GaryB posted it made my whole ordeal seem a little more worth while. I heard the term No Pain, No Gain but last night was rediculous. I don't think this is exactly what they meant with that phrase.

Again sorry about the double post on the same subject there but Gary was and is pretty excited about what he learned. He was almost in disbelief right away when he immediatly started seeing how well this was working.

Anyway, it looks like I am going to be layed up here for awhile. My offer goes out to anyone that wants to improve their game. I'm getting on the average one to 2 calls a day and just glad to help.

Everyone needs to know how this works and it doesn't matter what level your game is at from beginner to pro.

I would like to encourage some players to call that don't think they have any problem seeing the shots correctly. They will even see how much of a difference knowing this can make.

Have a great day Geno...................

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad Geno helped you out, but why start two threads on the same topic?

Sorry, I made my first mistake. It was bound to happen sooner or later.
Seriously, when I checked on the 1st thread I didn't see it so I reposted.

Good experience---good results--more fun.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Sorry, I made my first mistake. It was bound to happen sooner or later.
Seriously, when I checked on the 1st thread I didn't see it so I reposted.

Good experience---good results--more fun.

Two things to remember when using this forum Gary.

#1. Don't worry about the little stuff.
#2 It is all little stuff.

Congrats on your success with your game.:cool:

Barioni Cues

Custom Cue Builder
Silver Member
Hi Geno,
I have your Perfect Aim DVD and I think it is awesome. You couldn't have made it any clearer. Thanks to this DVD, I have to practice harder so I can still beat the guys that also have this DVD. I think you should have just sold it only to me! LOL!!

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Give me a call for sure..............

Hi Geno,
I have your Perfect Aim DVD and I think it is awesome. You couldn't have made it any clearer. Thanks to this DVD, I have to practice harder so I can still beat the guys that also have this DVD. I think you should have just sold it only to me! LOL!!

Hi there Mr Barioni,

Glad to hear you understand how it all works. I would like you to give me a call so I can share some of the most exciting new info with Perfect Aim.

Call me anytime.

Thanks again Geno..............