Regarding the Jenny Lee, Melinda Huang Match

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First I want to thank the players in this match, Ms. Jenny Lee and Ms. Melinda Huang. It takes a lot of guts and fortitude to get in the arena and put it all on the line infront of hundreds of spectators. For those of you who are used to playing with the assorted rail birds watching your match, this is a whole new level of scrutiny. This was 8 hours of unmitigated insanity. Next, I want to thank Daniel Busch of POVPOOL for convincing me to stream the match from Hard Times. Then I want to thank Hard Times for throwing in the time for the whole match. I want to acknowledge that Daniel was the easiest part of the process and was super professional throughout the whole project.

Next I want to thank Kevin Brewer, he is a great guy to do business with and I have been reading his posts on AZ for years. Only thing is he does suffer from a fetish for high heels, nobody is perfect.

I also want to acknowlege the people who made a monetary contribution, Pinklady, KK9, and Kenny Koo. I also want to thank a gentlemen that shall remain anonymous who when confronted with realities of this contest coolly peeled off a couple of c notes from his bank roll an supported the match.

I want to thank Don from SMHOB for giving me a *****in leather coat in lieu of a donation and last but not least I want to thank Danny Shades for sweating the match in person and frankly for being Danny Shades. I had a lot of fun putting this thing together and I am looking forward to another event maybe in the first quarter of the new year. Keep in mind it was a group effort and next time we will have to at least double down on the prize fund. Happy Holidays from the Hollywood hills.