Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
53930287_2573502329333139_8737096951998185472_n.jpg

Bob 14:1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The interwebs was made for people to complain

Get a hobby. Go for a walk. I'm sick of notifications for lame posts that really aren't funny. Don't mean to be critical, but these last few days have been uncharacteristic of a normally interesting and pretty funny thread. That's why I've chosen to subscribe here.

We all strive for acceptance from our peers and on line social groups, but give it a rest and don't try so hard. Please!

No offense meant and I hope none taken...

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Get a hobby. Go for a walk. I'm sick of notifications for lame posts that really aren't funny. Don't mean to be critical, but these last few days have been uncharacteristic of a normally interesting and pretty funny thread. That's why I've chosen to subscribe here.

We all strive for acceptance from our peers and on line social groups, but give it a rest and don't try so hard. Please!

No harm meant and I hope none taken...

None taken
Already have hobbies

This is what o do when im sitting infront of a lathe or mill for long periods

I suggest you unsubscribe if your sick of notifications

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
get a hobby. Go for a walk. I'm sick of notifications for lame posts that really aren't funny. Don't mean to be critical, but these last few days have been uncharacteristic of a normally interesting and pretty funny thread. That's why i've chosen to subscribe here.

No offense meant and i hope none taken...

CF554CDE-9EE5-4645-8D0A-1F4498FC19CF.jpeg

——————

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
12 outta the current 20 dont seem to think lame

Moving on

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-08-15-27-47.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-08-15-27-47.png
    154.5 KB · Views: 594