good run lately....

deadwhak

whatcha lookin' at???
Silver Member
i have been on the winning and losing side..but lately ive been doin nothin but bookin winners!! last 7 days i cant do nothin wrong on the table!!! every time i play i make some decent scores ( for me anyways)...just wonderin about some stories how good some of yall ran good for a while cuz we all know it comes to an end sooner or later!!!

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have been on the winning and losing side..but lately ive been doin nothin but bookin winners!! last 7 days i cant do nothin wrong on the table!!! every time i play i make some decent scores ( for me anyways)...just wonderin about some stories how good some of yall ran good for a while cuz we all know it comes to an end sooner or later!!!

You have been on a roll lately and playing pretty well. It's just funny how it works out at times. Me, I'm completely the other way as I can't do anything right right now. When you beat me playing 9 ball the other day, I was ready to make fire wood out of that old Xhon. Don't get me wrong, you played well, but at the same time I just gave it away. hen I went off to the midget the other night, I was ready tojump off the AT&t center.

Runs like that are fun though.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
YOu can get action 7d a week?! San Antonio appears to be the place to be!

I am pretty sure there isn't a dollar bet in any one of the poolrooms around here 7d./ wk!

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You may be doing something different you don't even realize. I am assuming you are referring to playing better, not just winning. I don't know how long you have been playing but from years of being in pool rooms and observing players. Many seemed to all of a sudden improve through no real extra effort. It just seems to come together and they move to a new level of play.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Good run, fading some losers or games where you break even will tell you a little more abut yourself though. Hopefully you'll keep winning. You should retire like Jordan(the first time)...i shouldnt inflict my goals on you. Keep pluggin away.