Jenny Lee vrs Melinda Huang

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A source that shall remain anonymous has added another $200.00 to the prize fund. Now we are a total of $700.00. These contestants will not have to pay for time and this thing could go on all afternoon or later.

To the nitpickers and naysayers; I say, if you think that the payout should be higher then pm me and make a contribution. Just to reprise, the match will commence at 1:00 pm pst Friday, December 20th, at Hardtimes in Bellflower CA. and will be streamed live, courtesy of POVPOOL.COM.

Please remember to support POVPOOL.

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
A source that shall remain anonymous has added another $200.00 to the prize fund. Now we are a total of $700.00. These contestants will not have to pay for time and this thing could go on all afternoon or later.

To the nitpickers and naysayers; I say, if you think that the payout should be higher then pm me and make a contribution. Just to reprise, the match will commence at 1:00 pm pst Friday, December 20th, at Hardtimes in Bellflower CA. and will be streamed live, courtesy of POVPOOL.COM.

Thanks Ian,
Just to remind you that POV will flick on the cameras early at 11:00 AM PST to start a one hour 'Call In' Show and 'Preg-game show' at 12:00 PM.

Our action begins at 1PM - Jenny Lee vs OMGWTF / Race to 21 / 9-Ball

Note: If you are interested in being heard on the POV Call In Segment, please email me with your phone number and the subject or topic which you'd like to discuss. I will be calling you if you are selected. Thanks All and please share! povpool@gmail.com

Attachments

• ACTION2-01.jpg
    ACTION2-01.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 1,124

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member

check your PMs

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks to the Pinklady we are now at $800.00 on the prize fund. Can we make this a thousand.......................

prad

Flip the coin
Silver Member
Will there be any commentary during this match ? If yes, then any information who is going to do it ?

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Ian,
Just to remind you that POV will flick on the cameras early at 11:00 AM PST to start a one hour 'Call In' Show and 'Preg-game show' at 12:00 PM.

Our action begins at 1PM - Jenny Lee vs OMGWTF / Race to 21 / 9-Ball

Note: If you are interested in being heard on the POV Call In Segment, please email me with your phone number and the subject or topic which you'd like to discuss. I will be calling you if you are selected. Thanks All and please share! povpool@gmail.com

I will be tuning in for this, hopefully the stream won't be blocked by work. <--- hm.. looks like it goes though ustream, so it's blocked. Good news is that the start time is PST, so by the time I get home, I should be able to catch the second half, whee!

I like the call in for the stream also, surprised I have not seed anyone else try that.

Last edited:

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Spoke with jay Helfert this morning, who said he will make an appearance. Myself, possibly. Wayne Pullen, Leonard Castoreno and Ryan Santos are also anticipated.

John Bertone will also be in from Kamui. For the pre-game show.

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Daniel shot me a text and Jay Helfert is going to show up at 3:00 to commentate. This gives this shooting match the imprimatur of one of the game's best commentators and boosters. Thanks, Jay

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ohh I did not see this call daniel at 310-923-6639 and talk to him and get back to me and thank you.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Spoke with jay Helfert this morning, who said he will make an appearance. Myself, possibly. Wayne Pullen, Leonard Castoreno and Ryan Santos are also anticipated.

John Bertone will also be in from Kamui. For the pre-game show.

John from Kamui is cool.
but if Jay is commentating, then....
....Jay speaks for me, just not as sexy & w/ an accent.

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Melinda

Melinda is the one that got beat by Borana Andoni a while back for two grand in Vegas. That match was streamed. Race to 21 in 9 Ball. I won a $200 sweat bet on Borana. Melinda does have game though!

Wedge

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Never heard of Melinda. Should I know her ?

Melinda just finished 2nd at the US Womens' Amateur 9-Ball Championship. Whether or not that qualifies her as someone you should know is a decision that really lies with you.

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Melinda is the one that got beat by Borana Andoni a while back for two grand in Vegas. That match was streamed. Race to 21 in 9 Ball. I won a $200 sweat bet on Borana. Melinda does have game though!

Wedge

She is also the person who hammered CubC into the ground on one of TAR's first telecasts. I won quite a bit more than $200 on that venture.

She also got stiffed by the hair dildo, but that wasn't streamed (would have loved to see the stream catch hair dildo sneaking out the bathroom window).

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member

This is cool of you Ian. What's your angle? You got a big banner of yourself gonna be showing from every angle of the stream?

Kevin

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the state of professional pool in this country is pathetic when we have to ask for donations just to make the prize fund worth it.
Might as well go out on a street corner with a card board sign.
Professional pool USA RIP.