wrapless 59" ChesterKrick for sale

CueJunkiee

Shoot with the Best TOOLS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
first for sale post here on AZ
offer it up on here before fleabay... making room for new toys so i'll be listing a bunch of cues. here's the first
Chester Krick wrapless beauty. It is an earlier cue from 1998. Initials GS and 98 <for george starcher> on the buttcap. He was the original purchaser. American cherry handle, pheasantwood butt. 4 Bacote points. 4 Large ebony surrounded ivory diamond inlays in butt, and also at point and handle intersection. 2 shafts. 1 slightly under 13, 1 under that with a longer taper. < I don’t have calipers> Thinner shaft has slight roll that doesn’t effect it’s play. This is a custom 59 inch cue-shafts 29.5, butt 29.5. Shaft and butt perfectly balanced for the extra length. 3/8-10 joint. Butt weighs 15.1. Regular shaft 4.1, other thinner one 3.6. Probably talisman or lepro tips—not sure. Regular ferrules. Great hitter and a unique cue from a really great cuemaker. been played with but is in what i call 90%... couple small dings.....

750.00 ugh now 450?! --email for any other details... i'll ship usps priority unless you want otherwise.. ill do paypal but we need to discuss the fees...my ebay is mtbmurf with 96 transaction 100% rating
ill answer any of your ????.... i'll get ya any specific pics you want email me at mtbmurf@comcast.net

Attachments

• crick butt.jpg
    crick butt.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,121
  • crick handle.jpg
    crick handle.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 979
  • crick points.jpg
    crick points.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 996
Last edited:

CueJunkiee

Shoot with the Best TOOLS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
thanks for the kind words... it's one of the more unique ones i have owned.... on fleabay now with 6 others.... gotta make room and change out my collection..