Repost from FB WPBA page- A MESSAGE FROM JEANETTE LEE!

JuicyGirl

Scroll Lock- Juicy Style
Silver Member
Just thought I would share in case any one is interested in helping Jeanette raise money for leukemia, Signed freebie from the BlackWidow if you are interested.
Later
Loren

A MESSAGE FROM JEANETTE LEE!

Hello, my friends and fans. This is Jeanette Lee. I just got sad news from dear friends that their son got diagnosed with leukemia. And they are also expecting a baby girl in 5 weeks. I leave Thursday for Korea...I have an idea. Donate any amount over $25 and I will personalize and autograph photo and Black Widow Cue Ball including shipping straight from my house if you PayPal indyblackwidowexperience@gmail.com and put Grant in the note section in the next 24 hours starting now! Also, make sure to let me know who you'd like it personalized to and who to ship to and their address! All profits go to their family! Email me there if you have any questions! Thanks for your kindness and generosity in advance! Their son Grant is the same age as my Savannah! I can't imagine what they are going through but I know, with just this kind thought, it's raised over $2000 so far! My goal is $5000! Medical Bills can be outrageous!!! Help!! Love to all!

For more info, check out their Facebook page@ don'ttakethingsforGRANTed or
go to http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/grantharding

Through CaringBridge, you can be a part of Grant’s health journey by reading updates, viewing photos and leaving messages.

CaringBridge / Grant Harding / Welcome
www.caringbridge.org
Through CaringBridge, you can be a part of Grant’s health journey by reading updates, viewing photos and leaving messages of love, hope and compassion in the guestbook. Your support will mean the world to Grant.

Jeanette Lee
www.blackwidowbilliards.com

Become a Fan!
Facebook.com/jeanetteleetheblackwidow
Twitter.com/JeanetteLeeTBW
Instagram.com/Jeanette Lee TBW​

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Just thought I would share in case any one is interested in helping Jeanette raise money for leukemia, Signed freebie from the BlackWidow if you are interested.
Later
Loren

Hello, my friends and fans. This is Jeanette Lee. I just got sad news from dear friends that their son got diagnosed with leukemia. And they are also expecting a baby girl in 5 weeks. I leave Thursday for Korea...I have an idea. Donate any amount over $25 and I will personalize and autograph photo and Black Widow Cue Ball including shipping straight from my house if you PayPal indyblackwidowexperience@gmail.com and put Grant in the note section in the next 24 hours starting now! Also, make sure to let me know who you'd like it personalized to and who to ship to and their address! All profits go to their family! Email me there if you have any questions! Thanks for your kindness and generosity in advance! Their son Grant is the same age as my Savannah! I can't imagine what they are going through but I know, with just this kind thought, it's raised over $2000 so far! My goal is $5000! Medical Bills can be outrageous!!! Help!! Love to all!

Through CaringBridge, you can be a part of Grant’s health journey by reading updates, viewing photos and leaving messages.

www.caringbridge.org
Through CaringBridge, you can be a part of Grant’s health journey by reading updates, viewing photos and leaving messages of love, hope and compassion in the guestbook. Your support will mean the world to Grant.

Jeanette Lee

Become a Fan!

Does anyone know if Jeanette is going to Korea for a womens tournament? Thank you. Johnnyt

cuejo

Cue Repair tech
Silver Member
I sent a donation to the adress listed...
Still haven't claimed the $?

cuejo

Cue Repair tech
Silver Member
I still haven't had the money claimed through pp
I will just retract it I guess

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Its been a month to the day since I sent my donation. Nothing here yet. She might be at the Amway in Asia. Johnnyt

DallasHopps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know she's doing Korean Dancing with the Stars (thanks APA newsletter that I still get) and is, I'm sure, a busy person in general. Not sweating $25, particularly for a good cause, but I do like knowing when to look out for packages. If I'm not alone in waiting, I can only assume that she's busy and will continue to be patient.

Chadk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have her on facebook. I'm pretty sure this was a couple of weeks ago. I remember her signing at home up until it was almost time to board the plane. Pretty sure .......

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I have her on facebook. I'm pretty sure this was a couple of weeks ago. I remember her signing at home up until it was almost time to board the plane. Pretty sure .......

I sent my mine on 2/13/13. I'm not worried about it at all. Johnnyt

Steve Dickey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know she's doing Korean Dancing with the Stars (thanks APA newsletter that I still get) and is, I'm sure, a busy person in general. Not sweating $25, particularly for a good cause, but I do like knowing when to look out for packages. If I'm not alone in waiting, I can only assume that she's busy and will continue to be patient.

You are not alone in waiting, and like you, not in a hurry. I'm sure she will get around to it at some point. Steve

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Later
Loren

www.caringbridge.org

Jeanette Lee

Become a Fan!

Very good cause and post. Helping others is worth a lot in itself. Thank you for posting Juicy Girl.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Banks

Banned
Has everybody received theirs? I'm still waiting and was wondering if these were slowly trickling in. :confused: