FS - Kelly Peterson MVP Cue

rbrtjs3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
SOLD - - - -

For sale is a really nice Dufferin conversion done by Kelly Peterson. I am selling it because I prefer my leather wrap MVP cue. It is purple heart into maple, full splice. It has a juma joint collar and Hoppe ring.
The pin is 3/8 x 10 flat faced brass. Both shafts have juma ferrules and newer Kamui black tips. The cue has a really nice solid hit and a neutral balance with either shaft.

I bought the butt from Kelly about 3 weeks ago, and it is perfect with the exception of a couple of very small nicks that I caused, which you have to really search for up close. I have paired it with a couple
of my MVP shafts that I am no longer using, as I have gone to a smaller diameter MVP shaft. Both shafts are in excellent condition, roll straight and have straight grain. I am selling the cue with the choice of one
or both shafts. Joint protectors are also included.

Butt - 15.2 oz
Shaft 1 - 3.5 oz with Capped juma ferrule and Kamui clear soft tip @ 13 mm
Shaft 2 - 3.5 oz with Uncapped juma ferrule and Kamui medium tip @ 12.8 mm

If you are not familiar with Kelly's work, please see this review from another AZB member-
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?455744&p=5916124#post5916124 or visit Kelly's site: mvpcues.com

Thanks.
Robert

PM or email me rsoden2@suddenlink.net

Attachments

• IMG_5267.jpg
    IMG_5267.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 1,889
  • IMG_5269.jpg
    IMG_5269.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 1,866
  • IMG_5270.jpg
    IMG_5270.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 1,867
  • IMG_5273.jpg
    IMG_5273.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 1,856
  • IMG_5278.jpg
    IMG_5278.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 1,871
Last edited:

fram6878

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
He does excellent work. Should not have sold my cue he made me. Best of luck on the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fram6878

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I sold a Brazilian rosewood Hoppe and somebody got a steal of a deal on that cue

Terrific cue

Was that cue the one with a Hoppe ring at bottom? If it was, and had a wrap, it was mine originally. Great cue.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Was that cue the one with a Hoppe ring at bottom? If it was, and had a wrap, it was mine originally. Great cue.

That was it, if I didn't have so many cues I would have kept it for sure.
Let someone else enjoy that cue at a great price
Silver rings and custom jp's made by Kelly as well

jsmith2987

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I did get a great deal on that cue. Plays great and has a very clean look. Never had thread protectors that absolutely no play when you put them on. Kelly makes a great cue.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The Purple Pinger. The bumperless PurpleHeart and BEM on his website is absolutely a beautiful cue.