WEI Table

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it was shut down due to the web site for it being hacked to death and used to distribute viruses. There are others out there, I think GoPlayPool has one as to other sites.

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the info my friends...Is Chalky Sticks good...I tried to download it but it locked up.

I'll try Draw Your Rock.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes. Yes it would.
It was nearly a very nice tool. It had some problems from the start related to its use of a plugin (Flash?) that many people couldn't or wouldn't use for several reasons. I think those problems never got fixed and then the author moved on.

Unfortunately, all of the posted diagrams are broken. The original web site no longer exists. This illustrates the problem of depending on volunteers.

I hope no pool table graphics tool becomes accepted here as standard unless it is somehow guaranteed to be around as long as AZB. Right now the only long-term solution seems to be using any tool you like and posting an image. Related to which, I think there is a free demo version of Virtual Pool.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bob...What Wei told me years ago, was that the "fixes" got more and more expensive, and since he had put it out there for free use, it wasn't cost effective. So he just shut it down. A shame too, because it was better than anything out there now.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

It was nearly a very nice tool. It had some problems from the start related to its use of a plugin (Flash?) that many people couldn't or wouldn't use for several reasons. I think those problems never got fixed and then the author moved on.

Unfortunately, all of the posted diagrams are broken. The original web site no longer exists. This illustrates the problem of depending on volunteers.

I hope no pool table graphics tool becomes accepted here as standard unless it is somehow guaranteed to be around as long as AZB. Right now the only long-term solution seems to be using any tool you like and posting an image. Related to which, I think there is a free demo version of Virtual Pool.