Proposition for those interested in BHE...

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I came up with a test to show that no manual adjustment is necessary for BHE to work.

What I would do is set up a live stream of my table. Someone would call me on the phone and I'll put them on speaker.

I will get in line with the shot having NO IDEA whatsoever what english I will put on the ball, high inside, low outside whatever...

The person on the phone will tell me what english to put on the ball AFTER I am lined up and down on the shot.

Then I will pivot over and shoot the shot.

I'll do it for long shots and close shots and will repeat shots putting different english on them whatever the caller decides.

If I get at least five replies for people who would like to see this done I'll set up and do it.

Jaden

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Nobody interested??

Bump one time to see if anyone is interested in this...

If not I won't bother to do it, of course, at least one person would have to be, so I would have someone to call me and tell me what English to put on the CB...lol...

Jaden

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I doubt Christmas day would be best...

Jaden... I can do it Sunday AM about 9. Let me know.

I was actually talking about doing it in about an hour or so...I doubt people would wanna come on Christmas morning...

Jaden

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
I came up with a test to show that no manual adjustment is necessary for BHE to work.

What I would do is set up a live stream of my table. Someone would call me on the phone and I'll put them on speaker.

I will get in line with the shot having NO IDEA whatsoever what english I will put on the ball, high inside, low outside whatever...

The person on the phone will tell me what english to put on the ball AFTER I am lined up and down on the shot.

Then I will pivot over and shoot the shot.

I'll do it for long shots and close shots and will repeat shots putting different english on them whatever the caller decides.

If I get at least five replies for people who would like to see this done I'll set up and do it.

Jaden

Are you saying that you make no adjustments for distance and speed?

JC

Coos Cues
I agree with you 100%

The only adjustment for variables needed is how hard you hit the shot which is a feel thing and won't be evident in any video.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Yep...

Are you saying that you make no adjustments for distance and speed?

Except for extremely slow shots and VERY hard shots I do not adjust.

For medium hit shots regardless of distance I do not adjust. For follow and draw I simply elevate and lower my bridge to stroke straight through the ball.

When you can use as much spin as you want and still be confident in the shot, the spin makes it so you rarely have to hit really hard anyways. You can also hold the cueball more easily instead of hitting really soft by killing it off the rail.

Jaden

breakin8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im in but you with need some adjustment on inside english shot over 1 1/2 tips. Im Hal student with bhe english

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Ok I finished up with that for the day.

All in all, it went pretty well. I think we broadcasted for about 40-45 minutes.

Thanks to breakin 8 for letting me call him up and having him direct me for the types of English to use.

Jaden

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
seems like a lot of effort to prove that an aiming system works to others. I used to drive myself insane trying to convince people to change what they were doing wrong, now I realize the only sane thing to do is not care what they think.

In fact I went down to the poolhall two days ago in my wife's pink robe and played for three hours in it to prove how little I care what other's think.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
It's not a lot to do...

seems like a lot of effort to prove that an aiming system works to others. I used to drive myself insane trying to convince people to change what they were doing wrong, now I realize the only sane thing to do is not care what they think.

In fact I went down to the poolhall two days ago in my wife's pink robe and played for three hours in it to prove how little I care what other's think.

Firstly, I wasn't trying to prove anything. The other thing as I said during the broadcast, I'm putting together an instructional website where I'll be broadcasting live instruction similar to what I just did on various concepts here in the near future.

I'll be using smart board technology to broadcast live diagrams to showcase various concepts.

Doing this was kind of an introduction to what I'll be doing when I launch.

Jaden

The only reason that I had a caller to choose the English for the shots was because I've been on AZ too long and I know that threads often get derailed with naysayers, so I wanted to ensure that no one could say that I was automatically adjusting without realizing it.

It is impossible for me to have been adjusting when the audience could clearly see that I was down in the shot with the final aim and was simply rotating the cue at the bridge to put whatever spin I was told to put on the ball.

Last edited:

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Also it's not an aiming system...

It's a squirt adjustment system and sidespin adjustment system, you still have to find the right center ball aimline for it to work.

Jaden

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Firstly, I wasn't trying to prove anything. The other thing as I said during the broadcast, I'm putting together an instructional website where I'll be broadcasting live instruction similar to what I just did on various concepts here in the near future.

I'll be using smart board technology to broadcast live diagrams to showcase various concepts.

Doing this was kind of an introduction to what I'll be doing when I launch.

Jaden

The only reason that I had a caller to choose the English for the shots was because I've been on AZ too long and I know that threads often get derailed with naysayers, so I wanted to ensure that no one could say that I was automatically adjusting without realizing it.

It is impossible for me to have been adjusting when the audience could clearly see that I was down in the shot with the final aim and was simply rotating the cue at the bridge to put whatever spin I was told to put on the ball.

good luck with your website. Those naysayers are going to find something else to say even with you showing that you're not adjusting. Some people just like to disagree. your thread looked like it might stir something up. I just thought I should mention don't bother trying to get some people to change their minds. They seem to be immune to common sense.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Man that's the best April fools since.... well... April fools day....

Just a note for all of you non BHE users... Jaden just did a magic trick and was altering his stroke during the forward stroke to make it look like BHE and pivot points actually work. He is very sneaky and you can watch over and over and never ever catch him...

BHE does not nor has it ever worked... Pivot length means nothing but how long you arms are.... you should all bridge at 6 inches.... always....

Nothing to see here.... you may all now move along...........

Ok... they all left....

JADEN FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY..... STOP!!!!!!!! Before long everyone will be able to use english and one more of supah sekrut techniques won't be so sekret..... I would hate to have to get one of the old tush hogs sent your way.......

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Cool Thanx...

good luck with your website. Those naysayers are going to find something else to say even with you showing that you're not adjusting. Some people just like to disagree. your thread looked like it might stir something up. I just thought I should mention don't bother trying to get some people to change their minds. They seem to be immune to common sense.

Yeah I remember back in the day when PJ started saying that BHE didn't work and i made my first pool video to show that it does. I also had used cues laid out on the table to show that I was aiming the same on the same exact shot and was simple rotating from there to put the spin on the ball, but I think this demo was as good as it gets in showing people the true efficacy of BHE.

When I give the live instruction, I won't be teaching ONLY what I use, but different ways that different people do things, and I'll be suggesting that people find what works best for them.

I may even have to break down and learn CTE/PRO one to see how and how well that works.

Jaden

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Ok... they all left....

JADEN FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY..... STOP!!!!!!!! Before long everyone will be able to use english and one more of supah sekrut techniques won't be so sekret..... I would hate to have to get one of the old tush hogs sent your way.......

Yeah you're right... Shoot, soon everyone will be able to beat me.... oh wait, they already can, shucks....too late....

Jaden

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I missed the broadcast but am very interested in watching your demonstration. Is there a way I can view it???