FS Fanelli masterpieces: the twins

sannek

amateur for life
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
hi guys

have a couple of cues for sale, amongst which the Fanelli twins: not playing much with them anymore so need to thin the herd a little bit.

Fanelli (RIP) is known for his flawless execution of butterflies and splices, of which these cues are a fine example.

Both cues have been played with, and are in 95% condition, 3 of the 4 shafts (each cue comes with 2 shafts) are unplayed: happy to send them out to buyer and take them back if not 100% satisfied. Will try to get specs on the cues from person who initially had them made.

One cue complete with caps, one cue with (joint) cap missing. Pictures below (Gracio is for sale as well, description in another thread, see http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=242982&highlight=gracio).

Asking price: 4,500 each or 8k for the pair. Trades considered but only high end cues with 3/8*10 pin (Tasc, BB?).

dont hesitate to shoot me a pm with questions

kind regards
sanne

Attachments

• fanelli_gracio3.jpg
    fanelli_gracio3.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 1,191
  • Fanelli4.jpg
    Fanelli4.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 1,172
  • Fanelli5.jpg
    Fanelli5.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,176
Last edited:

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hi Sanne,
who did the wrap???????? I have an nice Black Boar that not shown yet from me but with 5/16x14 Ivory over steel Joint,damn nice:wink:
Cheers from the neighbor Country.
Ralf:grin:

sannek

amateur for life
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
bump

who wants to own two (or one) masterpieces?

willing to drop the price a little to 4k each, but not much lower: these cues will hold their value regardless of the market.

trades welcome.

cheers
sanne

sannek

amateur for life
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
bump

some interesting offers so far, but not close enough.

trade offers welcome (3/8*10 or radial pin, 29+inch)

cheers
sanne