Ko Pin Yi vs Dennis Orcollo ★​

✪ Race to 100 in 10 Ball

$20,000.00 in the Middle playing at Steinway Billiards

✪ More info to come​

utha.jpg

klone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Interesting, NYC is a long way from the Philippines and Taiwan, but I guess the $20k is worth the trip... Anyone know if they're staying to attend Derby City 2016 later in January?

Danimal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Ko Bros are slated to play at Turning Stone in early January. After this match, they are going out to play Derby and may be joined there by several other of the Taiwanese.

klone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Ko Bros are slated to play at Turning Stone in early January. After this match, they are going out to play Derby and may be joined there by several other of the Taiwanese.

Thanks for the info... Looks to be a very exciting Derby coming up then.

gordml

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can the stream only be watched live?
or does it get backed up. I wont be able to watch on those days

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The stream will be live and the promoters will have the match copies... if you will like to buy it a later date to own it. Yet to be seen. sorry your not available on those dates.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
The days are Wed through Fri . 1/12 through 1/15. What time does it start EST? Johnnyt

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Via John the best table mechanic in the Biz

GC3 Table, Simonis 860 hr (cloth about 5months old) and 4" pockets​

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
We will have Tony and Gail Robles in the Booth, On my way to Steinway Billiards to do the setup for this match..Talk to you guys soon..​

bicki

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a great match-up! Thx to the organizers for that! My European friends are asking if the match days will be looped. Since the match starts on midnight each day over here during the week, it is a problem for the working society over here. I have bought it anyway but I believe you guys cud sell a couple of more PPVs if the match gets looped and starting times of each loop will be posted accordingly.

just a thought.... very much looking forward to this!

justabrake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ko Pin Yi vs Dennis Orcollo ★​

✪ Race to 100 in 10 Ball

$20,000.00 in the Middle playing at Steinway Billiards

✪ More info to come​

Hey upstateAL Question if it's 3 days race to 100 how long are they going to be playing each day ? is there a cutoff at an amount of games each day or a time cutoff ? or whatever

Thanks