Big truck destroys Crazy Erica Equipment

craZyErica

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ray You never offered to pay for the computer that you broke of mine it isn't the most expensive computer but you broke it so now I am making== a PUBLIC DECLARATION that you replace it ! I understand that it was an accident but that doesn't excuse you not replacing it! you know my information . The whole pool room seen you including Dave Ford and Evan Lunda just to name a couple who were in the building . Never one time have you offered to replace and/ or fix it! I am sending this post out to all of the public forums as a way to let everyone know the kind of person you are I will not cease the posts until my equipment I replaced. Thank you in advance for your cooperation on this matter.

Just so people understand what happened here is the way this went:

I had My camera and computer set up and hardlined in to the internet at a tablr located in front of a stage that was being built for the tournament at buffalos. This was 2 days before the event I was streaming dave ford vs adam ham playing one pocket .... Ray was moving his Equipment to the stage area, We had an altercation where big truck says to me I was not going to be streaming at all that weekend I said how much can I bet he says a lot and that was the extent of that , then about 20 mins later he was setting up his camera and he pulled on the Ethernet cord pulling my computer to the ground shattering the screen and messing up the hard drive along with that it pulled the tripod and camera to the ground breaking the neck of my tripod, I came from across the room to say WTF?? he says you shouldn't have had it there ... not "hey I'm sorry" Not one time in the duration of the tournament does he offer to replace it or fix it hence the reason this post is being made.. Later in the week he threw my phone behind the counter as well which is actually on film you can watch for yourselves on my facebook page. this is a very public matter I am in no way telling a lie or slandering anyone just asking that my equipment be replaced . the hard drive was jarred I will need a new laptop to replace the one I previously had! Please share this Post at will as I will not stop until everyone sees it!

GoldenFlash

Banned
And the band played on.....

Ray You never offered to pay for the computer that you broke of mine it isn't the most expensive computer but you broke it so now I am making== a PUBLIC DECLARATION that you replace it ! I understand that it was an accident but that doesn't excuse you not replacing it! you know my information . The whole pool room seen you including Dave Ford and Evan Lunda just to name a couple who were in the building . Never one time have you offered to replace and/ or fix it! I am sending this post out to all of the public forums as a way to let everyone know the kind of person you are I will not cease the posts until my equipment I replaced. Thank you in advance for your cooperation on this matter.
I had My camera and computer set up and hardlined in to the internet at a tablr located in front of a stage that was being built for the tournament at buffalos. This was 2 days before the event I was streaming dave ford vs adam ham playing one pocket .... Ray was moving his Equipment to the stage area, We had an altercation where big truck says to me I was not going to be streaming at all that weekend I said how much can I bet he says a lot and that was the extent of that , then about 20 mins later he was setting up his camera and he pulled on the Ethernet cord pulling my computer to the ground shattering the screen and messing up the hard drive along with that it pulled the tripod and camera to the ground breaking the neck of my tripod, I came from across the room to say WTF?? he says you shouldn't have had it there ... not "hey I'm sorry" Not one time in the duration of the tournament does he offer to replace it or fix it hence the reason this post is being made.. Later in the week he threw my phone behind the counter as well which is actually on film you can watch for yourselves on my facebook page. this is a very public matter I am in no way telling a lie or slandering anyone just asking that my equipment be replaced . the hard drive was jarred I will need a new laptop to replace the one I previously had! Please share this Post at will as I will not stop until everyone sees it!
Hindsight is always 200%. Your lesson here is that instead of going off with a temper contest at the first moment, you should've called the big boss of things over to rule on the matter in front of both of you.
I'm betting the Truck never pays a dime....(I certainly wouldn't)
Fold your hand, lady, it's a bad beat and you won't win.
:shrug:
Think a little on this attachment and the profundity of it....apply to this 'situation' of yours.
Bush Flying a Jet...yet they called him a moron.jpg

Wheels33

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Take him to court and let us know the outcome.....until then.....keep it to yourself!

I could care less what your side of the story is, because it's bound to be biased.

To accuse someone about a lot of things publicly doesn't do anyone any good.....and no matter what happened there, lashing out on this forum makes you look bad.

So if he really did those things, you should have no problem setting up a court case.

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member

Tell us again why you were wanting to stream stuff during the weekend at a Bigtruck streamed event ?

Did you ever ask him if you could assist in the stream ? I'm sure he wasn't able to cover both events.

Sorry - forgot your stuff for wiped out and you can't answer that.

Last edited:

floppybear

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just inquiring .... what was the manufacturer and model of that laptop? Processor speed?

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
no input into who was right and wrong here,

but

what the heck does the value of the computer have to do with the price of tea in China?

Facundus Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a wild shot but price of the computer could be because maybe we could pool together $10-$20 from 20-30 people who enjoy watching her free stream to get her back up and running. I do not know the details of any of this and do not side with either but I do enjoy watching her streams which cost me nothing and cost her at least time and effort to do it. I also think that just in general, despite any tensions - drama - whatever you want to call it, that if knocked over something that belongs to someone else and damaged it that I would at least offer to repair it or at least help. That just seems to be the right thing to do. Like I said - no bias - I do not know Ray or Erica but have enjoyed watching both of their streaming .