Gold Crown One Ball Return

coalcracker

Registered
I'm looking for a ball return and ball box for a Gold Crown One. Please advise if you know where I can get me hands on one or you can PM me.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I'm looking for a ball return and ball box for a Gold Crown One. Please advise if you know where I can get me hands on one or you can PM me.

Best advice: try to find one locally, shipping will be $150-200. I have had to pay it before and I have the heavily discounted business UPS account.
They have been hard to come by lately. Only so many out there!
Good Luck to you!

Trent from Toledo

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
That was my thought.. I have one or two at the shop, but shipping could be a nightmare.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
You would think early Gold Crown ball returns would be the easiest thing to find since it seems everyone dislikes them and installs drop pockets.:wink:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
You would think early Gold Crown ball returns would be the easiest thing to find since it seems everyone dislikes them and installs drop pockets.:wink:

I have never heard any complaints about them. One pocket players obviously prefer drop pockets. They are harder and harder to come by. Actually easier and almost cheaper to buy a whole darn table with the return system. Payin $150-200 for shipping, plus the price of the tracks, box and gully boots, $500 is an expensive add on. I buy whole tables $500-1000.... Just my experience with the topic,

Trent from Toledo