Predator World 14.1

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys feel free to text me during the event for match score updates etc. I am going to try to be online as much as possible. I am the photographer for the event and will be there selling prints and setting up photo ops with the pros for the fans etc to purchase when I am not playing my matches. I will be there all week so again I'm going to try to keep everyone updated on match scores as much as possible.

Steve will be down there with me tomorrow so we should be able to stay on top of it.

Thanks and good luck to everyone playing.

marknyc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Spectating

I've never been to Carom Cafe. How is the seating / viewing for the 14.1? Decent? Will you be able to watch several matches?

Thanks,
Mark

alinco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Charlie!

How about you get Stevie into the live stream booth and the two of you commentate a match this week?

Andy

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
They have bench rows on two sides. You can watch your choice of several matches simultaneously.

This being in New York City, compared to a live performance on Broadway or a seat at Yankee Stadium, event pricing is a downright bargain.

Hoping to go back Wednesday night to watch more, and their food menu. Not many poolhalls in NYC can boast having korean shortribs and japaghetti on the menu.

I've never been to Carom Cafe. How is the seating / viewing for the 14.1? Decent? Will you be able to watch several matches?

Thanks,
Mark

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where can we get the updates on the matches? I can't get there until tomorrow.

REASADAS

Registered

Thanks,
Mark

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The floor around the tables is built up so it is good for viewing. You can see several matches at one time. The only problem was that with so many great players I didn't know what to watch. It was like channel surfing. I would watch a rack here and a rack there.
The vip seats were worth the extra $10. I sat up front. There were tables or the rail to lean on. This made it more comfortable. They had good inexpensive food. Full bar. places to sit and eat or just talk. Waitress service to bring food and drinks to where you were sitting. Nice friendly staff.
Overall a nice place. Nothing fancy, but nice. If I lived in the area I would go there. Parking is very difficult. A free garage for about ten cars. The garage that was charging $15 was not open. I don't know why they had a sign that said parking for the tournament.
I was surprised at the lack of attendance. There were vip seats available during the three sessions I went, Tuesday day and night and Wednesday day.