More Cue ID Help Needed

67GT500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anybody out there know anything about this cue? Picked it up cheap hoping it was worth something. My luck it's an old import. There's absolutely no markings on this cue other then the cross symbol on the forearm. It seems like an old stick judging by the linen wrap and discolored butt cap and ferrule. The points are very sharp and have that old school look. Any ideas guys?

Thanks For Any Info, Dean

Attachments

• pool cues.jpg
    pool cues.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 307
  • pool cues2.jpg
    pool cues2.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 300
  • pool cues3.jpg
    pool cues3.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 291
  • pool cues4.jpg
    pool cues4.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 285
  • pool cues5.jpg
    pool cues5.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 298

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've seen that cross before,just can't remember what it means.
Someone here will know.
But you would have a better chance posting on the main forum.

67GT500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Measureman...I'll move it over there if i don't get to many responses. I didn't want to post in the wrong spot. I thought I remember that cross as well but after numerous internet searches I came up empty. I have a hunch it might be worth something but my knowledge on cues is limited. I also think the butt cap and ferrule might be ivory but again I don't know how to tell the difference.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's an Adam.

Limited edition.

Made for a female player? Can't remember who. Somebody will remember. I'll dig into my files tomorrow if nobody responds.

Why are you worried that it might be an import?

Adam cues are imports....Mezz....Predator....etc...

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's an Adam.

Limited edition.

Made for a female player? Can't remember who. Somebody will remember. I'll dig into my files tomorrow if nobody responds.

Robin Bell Dodson

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's an Adam.

Limited edition.

Adam cues would have no Ivory.
And dont forget the Mighty Lucasi Cocobolo is an import.

67GT500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mystery solved... thanks guys. I knew someone here knew what it was. I didn’t mean any disrespect to some of the cues built overseas. My go to shooters my Predator and Lacassi. I was referring to the cheap ones you buy at K Mart. Thanks again for your help guys

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like a great find to me, especially since you got it cheap.

Cool cue.

67GT500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like a great find to me, especially since you got it cheap.

Cool cue.

Thanks ChopDoc, I got it so cheap I feel guilty now knowing it's a special edition Adam cue. At the time I had no idea and paid $15 thinking I might recondition it and keep it for a house cue. The lady I bought it from was happy with the deal. Do you have any idea what it might be worth? It seems like a cool collectable cue so I might just hang on to it.