Old
  (#16)
str8eight
AzB Silver Member
str8eight has a reputation beyond reputestr8eight has a reputation beyond reputestr8eight has a reputation beyond reputestr8eight has a reputation beyond reputestr8eight has a reputation beyond reputestr8eight has a reputation beyond reputestr8eight has a reputation beyond reputestr8eight has a reputation beyond reputestr8eight has a reputation beyond reputestr8eight has a reputation beyond reputestr8eight has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-10-2018, 10:37 PM

Why not use a table saw to do all of it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave38 View Post
I have used a jointer, but found it to be a pain to keep the fence squared to the table, and it liked to chatter when doing hardwoods, a pain to re-sharped, or replace blades, not to mention more dangerous to operate. Plus my shop is small and it got cramped having both pieces of machinery. I currently use my CNC to square up 2 sides, then drum sand the 2 opposite sides and then a quick pass on the first 2 sides to remove any marks from the CNC cutting.
Dave
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: