European 14-1 Championship 2010, Zagreb, Croatia

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
You can find the draw, photos, livescore and livestream at www.epconline.eu

For those of you interested in the stats of the 14-1, the EPBF have improved A LOT since last year.

When interested in a match, click on "Tournament" in the menu, then choose "Draw and Results".

Here you can pick for example Men and 14-1 in the menu, and the draw will be available. Here the matches will be updated every minute or so.

What is perfect here is if you click on the blue link to the left of each match, you will get stats from that match, and the stats will be updated during the match too!!! Awesome.

If you for example want to see how the Russian wonderkid Chinahov Ruslan is doing, scroll down till you find his name, and then click the blue link to the left, which in his first match says MS-063. (This means Men Straigthpool match 063)

This is the window that will opens:
http://www.epconline.eu/scoresheet.asp?MatchCode=MS-063

As you can see he had highest run of 44, 5 turns at the table and average score of 25.

I think the highest run of round 1 was Denmark's Kasper Thygesen, who ran 99.
Enjoy!!!

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
14.1 Europe

Thanks for the link, Roy.

I see it costs 50 Euro for ET and EPC and 20 Euro for EPC one event. Anybody know what the diff is?

I'd like to just watch the 14.1.

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
Niels Feijen ran 97 on Serge Das, and Nick van den Berg ran 112 in his match. Kasper Thygesen from Denmark has 99, and it looks like Ralf Souquet is still on a run with 121.

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
As for the women, Line Kjorsvik ran 27 in her match against Gerda Hofstatter, and Gerda replied with a 31. Gerda won the match.

Jasmin Ouschan started with a 32 run in her martch, then ran 2, then ran 41 and out to win.

billbOK

Slow day
Silver Member
Thanks for the link, Roy.

I see it costs 50 Euro for ET and EPC and 20 Euro for EPC one event. Anybody know what the diff is?

I'd like to just watch the 14.1.

50 euros = live stream for all the 2010 eurotour stops and all the 2010 European championships (include senior, youth, etc.)
20 euros= only this event

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
I bought it too, since there are 18 tables on livestream.

I wouldn't have bought if only 1, but now I can choose matches that I want to see. That's AWESOME

Solartje

the Brunswick BUG bit me
Silver Member
the first centuries are running :) :thumbup:

ralf leads with: 121
Nick vd verg: 112
Juva Marcus: 101

and lots more to come. still no 125 and outs.

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Roschi is a great player :)
Extremly nice guy- hope he s playin his best pool now- then he will make some trouble in the looser-bracket for sure- hrhr

lg
Ingo

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
3 of 4 Russian players are through to single elimination last 32, and the last one faces Kasper Thygesen for qualification! Go boys!!!

billbOK

Slow day
Silver Member
Sandor Tot did a 125 and out in about 40 minutes.

David Alcaide managed a 121 and out on Niels Feijen.

Solartje

the Brunswick BUG bit me
Silver Member
EC centurie list

Tot, Sandor: 125 and out
Roschkowsky, Andreas: 125 and out
Alcaide, David: 121 and out
ralf Souquet: 121
Svilar, Zoran: 105
Juva Marcus: 103
Juva, Markus: 101

The dutch arent performing as well. especially Niels feyen, who i LOVE to see play 14-1, didnt make it into the final 32. Nick is behind at the moment

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Nils played not really bad- 1-2 times you could discuss- missed one hard shot-and played one safety bad...shit happens. It s anyway a very, very strong field. There are some guys who are unknow for the most ppl. But definitley there are so many players who are able to shoot everytime a century break or even to run out......
Roschkowsky is an amazing tournament player- even if he s not having his perfect day he plays permanently good runs. Souquet have to find a bit into his game- I m sure he will not make a game like yesterday again like he did against Sudic (And Sudic is dangerous everytime, not to underestimate). I think Ralf had his *bad* game now will play very well. The youngster of the german team, 16 or 17 years old Jentsch is a hell of a shooter- He ran out semifinal in german championship in one inning to 150 against Roschkowsky-so he has it also. Blacklaw is a VERY experienced player- playing also since 20-25 years or so.
And next to the german guys are enough who are play very well. And if Alcaide is able to keep his good game.....i m looking forward to his next game. To *kill* Nils is very hard, because you know that Nils is alway able to finish the game anytime.

A very good starter-field in Zagreb. The winner can be proud at the end.

Lg
Ingo

billbOK

Slow day
Silver Member
EC centurie list

Tot, Sandor: 125 and out
Roschkowsky, Andreas: 125 and out
Alcaide, David: 121 and out
ralf Souquet: 121
Svilar, Zoran: 105
Juva Marcus: 103
Juva, Markus: 101

The dutch arent performing as well. especially Niels feyen, who i LOVE to see play 14-1, didnt make it into the final 32. Nick is behind at the moment

Nick van den Berg put a 125 and out on Ruslan. He makes it look really easy.

@ Solartje: the 103 run of Markus Juva was an out!