Joe Porper Cues

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
Anybody got any feedback or reviews on Porper cues ??? I know the name Joe Porper is a long standing name in the billiard industry and I can find tons of info/reviews on most all his products but can't find anykind of review on his cues themselves.

I've been looking for a wrapless cue and I found a beautiful segmented wrapless one on Ebay but don't know much info on his cues and can't find much info on the cues themselves.

Any info, input, and/or reviews would be kindly appreciated.

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
Wow..... 46 views and no responses. Has no-one ever shot with a Porper cue that can give any feedback ???

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
You don't see them around much. In my opinion, Joe Porper is a very innovative and creative man. I would almost guarentee cues made by him are among the best. If I were in the market at this point, I would buy it as I have always been curious about them. I hope someone with hands on can help you out, but I would say the odds of it being very nice are in your favor.

JerrysCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a 8 PT 3/8 10 pin cue it is a vary nice playing and looking cue . His early cues had a tapper pin joint but I never played with one .

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
I found one. It's quite early based on the vertical porper logo and the reverse conical piloted joint. It is very cool looking, and it plays beautifully. Nice crisp hit, I just love it.

Reactions: DEA

8snapper

Registered
What's the price points on porper cues?
fdb18ea134dc5ff8a2f2124fcf2829a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

8snapper

Registered
Everything white on the cue is true 100% ivory the wood is true 100% ebony the grip is elephant ear hide. I have no idea what the price rang should be so that I can sell it.
63f1e8e6574a46c6fe804ea46c5e09b6.jpg
ba026d4151b528822645f87516ac25d2.jpg
3c0b4f9b3e6836a9261f4276c6a229ca.jpg
53315e75cf9a075eda7f01b76b8ef7e6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

TazBilliards

Registered
Porper Cue

I have a Older Porper cue with the taper pin. I can find nothing on it at all and I can not seem to upload a picture of it. I hit great but I would like to find out more on it if anyone can help?

Bruce