100 balls reached.

terhje

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hurray!
I finally reached the 100 mark!! I made 103 the 22th of july.
I've been working towards this goal for many many years.

I was getting pretty nervous on the 90 mark, been there a few times before and messed up:p
just took my time and concentrated on my fundamentals which helped me get over the line. I wanted to say thx to my trainer Ingo peter(Ratta at AZ) from germany for all the help! Awesome instructor, great friend!

These days im happier than usual :D
I want more of those. will keep practicing.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Congrats again Terje, and again welcome to the 100+ club !!!

Ingo is one hell of a nice guy and a fantastic teacher, I wish he was on my side of the planet so I could do a few sessions with him !!

Steve

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Congrats again Terje, and again welcome to the 100+ club !!!

Ingo is one hell of a nice guy and a fantastic teacher, I wish he was on my side of the planet so I could do a few sessions with him !!

Steve

Ditto!

Congrats, Terje, and by way of extension, Ingo!

I concur with the observations about Ingo, and I'd like to meet him, just so I can understand his manner of speech when he puts asterisks around every other word or phrase. ;) :p :D (Just kidding, Ingo!)

These new personal bests are great -- I love hearing about them!

Welcome to the 100-club, Terje!
-Sean

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
I have some great Skype sessions with Ingo and David Sapolis !!

You should hear us at work !!

Great times !
Steve

Ditto!

Congrats, Terje, and by way of extension, Ingo!

I concur with the observations about Ingo, and I'd like to meet him, just so I can understand his manner of speech when he puts asterisks around every other word or phrase. ;) :p :D (Just kidding, Ingo!)

These new personal bests are great -- I love hearing about them!

Welcome to the 100-club, Terje!
-Sean

Marop

14.1 - real pool
Silver Member
Great job. Keep it up, the next 100+ is just around the corner...

-Bill

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Thumbs Up

As I told you on FaceBook: "Welcome to the 100 Club"

Keep it going and with a trainer like Ingo you can't go wrong. I will tell you something.... He is very proud of you, as a great trainer/mentor should be.

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Good to have a new member of the honorable Century Club. :smile:

Was this in competition or practice? If practice, did you start the run with a break shot? The reason I ask is you said you got nervous around 90. That's pretty normal because if you started from a break shot when you get to 90 you know 100 isn't sitting there in front of you for the taking. You have to get through the current rack and into the next to get 100.

Congratulations on seeing the hard work and lessons pay off. Keep it up, my friend. :grin:

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
103 by Terje

Thx Terje,

enjoyed til now the work with you-

But always remember- YOU made the balls, not me :)
Think the *initial thing* was the long talk one day before about the *theme* "the flow", hrhr ^^

thx all for the kind words- it s always a pleasure to have a student which has the desire and the willing. This is absolutley necessary and something you cannot learn.

lg from overseas,

Ingo

Shaky1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW! Congrats! I'm still a long way from there and may never get there.
What the heck was I thinking when I tightened up the pockets? :eek:

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Congratulations, Terhje. Your hard work and training is paying off. Keep them coming!

Wink

14.1 Wannabe
Silver Member
Congrats! Heck of an achievement!

I'd be thrilled to hit 50, and be able to repeat that effort. Do you have any tips that helped you "Break Through" to higher runs for the rest of trying to extend our high run numbers?

It seems as I learn more and more what balls to save on the table, and what patterns to try and run, I actually shoot lower and lower, and get myself into more difficult shots, and stuck more often... LOL! Any tips would be appreciated as we all try to improve.

Congrats again!!

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Congrats very nice hard eork pays off

Dana:

What's eork? Is that a form of "e-" or electronic work? I'm not sure that helped him in his quest for 100, other than learning written accounts of patterns, etc.

:p :D

J/K.
-Sean <-- really lovin' the TrueRack product, especially for 14.1