John Schmidt put me to sleep!!

tksix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought I would sit down today and watch John run 366. I think I got to 189, next thing I know my head is plastered to the pillow and the TV screen is black.

Not sure if I will ever run a hundred, if I can't even watch 200?!?!

John makes it look soooooo easy! It's really kind of annoying. I don't mean that disrespectfully to John at all. I love watching him play, I love our sport/game of pocket billiards, I especially love 14 and 1.

But John running racks is like Jordan draining shots, Bobby Fischer calling check-mate! The next DVD should have some "fear factor" style to it..... Like add a Rottweiller on a chain, that gets longer with every rack. Or dim the lights and add spiders and snakes to the table.

Something to consider after you hit 526!

Mike

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I understand the point you're making...

(if you want to watch someone scramble out-of-control thru a rack, watch me! :grin: )

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought I would sit down today and watch John run 366. I think I got to 189, next thing I know my head is plastered to the pillow and the TV screen is black.

Not sure if I will ever run a hundred, if I can't even watch 200?!?!

John makes it look soooooo easy! It's really kind of annoying. I don't mean that disrespectfully to John at all. I love watching him play, I love our sport/game of pocket billiards, I especially love 14 and 1.

But John running racks is like Jordan draining shots, Bobby Fischer calling check-mate! The next DVD should have some "fear factor" style to it..... Like add a Rottweiller on a chain, that gets longer with every rack. Or dim the lights and add spiders and snakes to the table.

Something to consider after you hit 526!

Mike

Pool has always used the very best fear factor. Put some money on it.