Will there be a Live Stream out of the DCC this year

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
14.1 and action room..

I believe Inside Pool tv are doing the first part of the 14.1 and the action room.... not sure of schedules...

CrisDeLaGarza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm confused now...InsidePOOL is doing a free stream and Accu Stats is doing a PPV, who is getting which matches and how will that work?

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I'm confused now...InsidePOOL is doing a free stream and Accu Stats is doing a PPV, who is getting which matches and how will that work?

I believe Accu-Stats is the top players in the tournament and the Inside Pool will be action/gambling. I could be wrong though. :)

Aaron_S

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I think Accu Stats is just covering the tv table in the pit/main tournament room.

Aaron

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
I believe Inside Pool tv are doing the first part of the 14.1 and the action room.... not sure of schedules...

The 14.1 begins Sunday. We have our own room with two tables. Inside Pool is going to make its table and live stream available for some of the preliminary run attempts. There was talk about them hooking into our video cameras to give them the option of switching to one of our tables if the action was better, but not sure if that will be done.

They are basically doing the Action stuff in the evening and filling some of their daytime stream with the Straight Pool Challenge.

The last day of the preliminaries is Wednesday. After that, the top eight players match off. Inside Pool will probably get at least two of the seven matches. Accu-stats will have first choice and may get as many as five. Players involved and nine ball matches scheduled will probably determine what Accu-stats is willing to put on their tv table and what Inside Pool will be able to stream.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Exactly, I have not seen any stream from inside pool. I may not have gotten their note for schedule, though. Who knows?

S.G.

insidepool.tv for one of the action rooms.

Been going on since the start.