Ivan Lee not with Simonis anymore??

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
I have never really done any kind of business with Ivan Lee although we have spoken a few times. I was just working on something and decided to make contact with him and could not find his card. So I went to the Simonis Website and not email address for him there but I got infoon Linkedin that looks like he is working somewhere else. I didn't hear about this and I am really surprised if that is the case. Does anyone know?

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
i have never really done any kind of business with ivan lee although we have spoken a few times. I was just working on something and decided to make contact with him and could not find his card. So i went to the simonis website and not email address for him there but i got infoon linkedin that looks like he is working somewhere else. I didn't hear about this and i am really surprised if that is the case. Does anyone know?

800-simonis (746-6647)

UrackmIcrackm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you mad at me Corey?? That just seems a little snarky. I was just asking a question as people do on here. I mean he was voted man of the decade I just thought somebody would know.

My name & address aren't listed on the website of the company that I work for. I think most people here can say that. I was under the impression that Corey was being courteous and giving you the phone number to the office that Ivan works at. If there is history between you two, then I'm not aware of it but if there isn't, I'm not sure why you would take offense to his posting the phone number for you. :confused:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
My name & address aren't listed on the website of the company that I work for. I think most people here can say that. I was under the impression that Corey was being courteous and giving you the phone number to the office that Ivan works at. If there is history between you two, then I'm not aware of it but if there isn't, I'm not sure why you would take offense to his posting the phone number for you. :confused:

If you were the President and/or the CEO your name would or should be on the website :) I know our US CEO, International CEO, and a few other heavy hitters are very much listed on our webiste........

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
I just took Corey's respnse as "Here's the number whyt don't you just call them?" Maybe I took it the wrong way.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
If you were the President and/or the CEO your name would or should be on the website :) I know our US CEO, International CEO, and a few other heavy hitters are very much listed on our webiste........
Hi RJ, hope all is well. The fact I didn't find info on the Simonis website wasn't what confused me. It was the info on Linkedin that said he was working for a different comany from 2011 til present. His picture is on there too so its not like its another Ivan Lee.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mark...Some of us actually work two jobs. If you want to speak with Ivan, call Simonis...like Corey suggested. He hasn't left.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Hi RJ, hope all is well. The fact I didn't find info on the Simonis website wasn't what confused me. It was the info on Linkedin that said he was working for a different comany from 2011 til present. His picture is on there too so its not like its another Ivan Lee.

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
Are you mad at me Corey?? That just seems a little snarky. I was just asking a question as people do on here. I mean he was voted man of the decade I just thought somebody would know.

Mark, you are certainly reading too much into this. A quick phone call seemed the best solution, so I offered it.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member

Hey Mark, no prob. I was just suggesting that most companies usually post the CEO info on the websites, and if not there is would be strange to me.

Hope all is good. Coming back to Chicago anytime soon? We didn't get a chance to shoot some last time.....

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Mark, you are certainly reading too much into this. A quick phone call seemed the best solution, so I offered it.
Then I appologise Corey, I just read too much into it and took it the wrong way. I am sure we have all don't that at some point.