Name the New Club and Win a Cue

Jerry Forsyth

Jim Wych and John White are opening a magnificent new Sports Club in Toronto. Now all they need is a name!

Here's your chance to be a part of this exciting new venue and win a professional cue for your trouble.

Just submit a name for the new billiard club and sports bar that will be opening this winter in Toronto. The winner, once announced, must provide an email address so that they may be contacted for shipping information for their prize and that prize will be a professional OB Cue.

You are to submit your name via the "Name the New Club" thread in the main forum. The contest will run from now until December 31st, 2013 with the winner announced on New Years Day.

It’s that easy and it costs nothing to enter! So submit as many club name ideas as you can think of and if yours is chosen we will let you know via PM right after the New Year.

A little info to help with your submission:

- 30 diamond pool tables and 6 snooker tables

- Located at the corner of Ashtonbee and Warden Avenue, Toronto. That's Canada eh!

- Sports bar theme.

- Hint: We are looking for something a little different and unique but still pertaining to cue sports.

Good Luck to All!

Last edited:

Jerry Forsyth

One more bit of info. The club is right across the street from a college with 35,000 students so one would think that may be where many customers will be from. That is why, since Cliff Thorburn will no doubt be involved, that I told Jim he should name the place "Cliff's Notes". He has already told me I am not going to win with that effort.

Post your ideas in this thread.

bwally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well seeing how Cliff will be involved how about "Club 147".

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cues N' Brews
Or the other way around depending on your priorities :smile:

Ash Hole in the War <-- street names, bars are called Hole in the wall at times. Probally not appropriate for a real name, I had to do something with that street name hehe.

Jerry Forsyth

I wish he would bring it south as well. I have seen the drawings and the place will be magnificent with great food and a marvelous spacious outdoor patio where there will be two tables placed in good weather. Jim has developed a rig that lets him move a table outside and have it set up and level in under ten minutes. Pretty slick.

Banks

Banned
I wish he would bring it south as well. I have seen the drawings and the place will be magnificent with great food and a marvelous spacious outdoor patio where there will be two tables placed in good weather. Jim has developed a rig that lets him move a table outside and have it set up and level in under ten minutes. Pretty slick.

Thanks, every once in a while my mind works. The rest of the time I sit at a desk.

If he could get that rig for sale(reasonably, of course), there are quite a few places around here that clear out space for music events that could definitely use them.

crabbcatjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Centennial Billiards

Centennial Billiards, Centennial Cue&Brew,Centennial Cue Club

Last edited:

Lumocolor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Across from a college call it "Video games & beer". Every college student is interested in at least one of those 2 things, pool not so much...lol.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Poke and Hope
Spot Shot
Dead Rail
Double J's
Noble Billiards
Diamond Jim's
I-Cue Billiards
I-Cue Club
Maple Duck Hall