1980’s 14.1 Tournament Tapes (update)

JimD

Registered
Good news gentlemen. After countless hours of searching closets, basement and other storage areas, I found the tapes. Honestly, I thought my wife accidentally trashed them during one of her house cleaning frenzies. I’ve never uploaded anything to YouTube before and of course as luck would have it, my home screen differs from that of the YouTube tutorial. I’ll see if one of my sons can help me from over the phone lines. I also have 1980’s 9 ball tournaments. AllVHS of course.
Also have Grady Matthews advanced principals of pocket billiards, Bert Kinster 9 ball series volume 1 - a great video if it is the one that I recall. I believe everything else that I have is already on YouTube. As mentioned before, I need to check to see what in addition to the 14.1 videos can be posted as I am not looking to impact anyone’s livelihood or break and laws.

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Great news! Thanks so much for this - if there's anything we can do to help let us know.

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good news gentlemen. After countless hours of searching closets, basement and other storage areas, I found the tapes. Honestly, I thought my wife accidentally trashed them during one of her house cleaning frenzies. I’ve never uploaded anything to YouTube before and of course as luck would have it, my home screen differs from that of the YouTube tutorial. I’ll see if one of my sons can help me from over the phone lines. I also have 1980’s 9 ball tournaments. AllVHS of course.
Also have Grady Matthews advanced principals of pocket billiards, Bert Kinster 9 ball series volume 1 - a great video if it is the one that I recall. I believe everything else that I have is already on YouTube. As mentioned before, I need to check to see what in addition to the 14.1 videos can be posted as I am not looking to impact anyone’s livelihood or break and laws.

Don´t post Bert Stuff. That is his living..

Seth C.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks for following up on this. Whatever you can post that would not be against morals or laws would be really, really appreciated!