Are We The Dinosaurs & Covid-19 The Asteroid?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Look, many apparently listen to all the right wing, aberrant minded people hired by FOX News.
Those folks (Hanitty Ingram, Waters, Carlson and pretty much the entire line-up News team
with the exception of Chris Wallace and Brett Baier are all entertainers, not real journalists.
It’s even worse with right wing talk radio hosts too so it’s important to acknowledge fake radio.

They are paid to stir up controversy but slowly it is catching up with the defection of advertisers.
In the meantime, folks still tune in and listen to dribble & lies without any real news coverage.
The United States has really become a joke & Trump has become a joke with the rest of the world.

The death toll is a fact that cannot be denied, hidden, or spun by FOX News. Those names earlier
mentioned are paid to spin the subject no matter how bad it is about Trump to make it look better.
99% of the COVID-19 infections are completely harmless. That’s what Trump says and FOX reports.
So watch FOX where they try to camouflage chicken shit as chicken salad by it doesn’t make it tastier.

Well, I guess everyone must be injecting themselves with bleach because that number sounds good,
if only it wasn’t another _ucking lie. FOX News sole mission is not to report the news. Heck no, it’s to
be a stooge for the idiot in the WH. Hannity’s hour long interview with Trump only spent 3 minutes on
Coronavirus out of 50 mins where he endlessly rambled and repeated himself. Trump is afraid of the
truth, FOX News is afraid of the truth, Trump supporters are afraid of the Trump and you run from it.

This is the darkest, bleakest moment in our nation’s history because it was avoidable. And the death,
economic ruination, just sheer disruption and devastation this jerk has needlessly caused is inarguable.
He knew about it in January and then follow his chronology of denials about Coronavirus on Twitter and
FOX. He likely even made a profit from endorsing those drugs FDA rescinded approval on using. He is
all about him, not you, me or anyone else and poses enormous danger to Americans....>130,000 dead
so far and more to come so yes, Trump genuinely does have blame on his hands from killing Americans.

I am not sure what your DEFINATION of "real journalist is", but some of the people you mentioned on Fox do leave the Studio, and actually go into the field to report. To me those are real journalists.

Then you have what I like to call News readers, and commentators who read words someone else wrote, or just give their option like an editorial column in the old print Newspapers.

In the good old days most large City had at least two print edition Newspapers, one lean left, one leaned to the right. So you might get two insight into the same story.

Today most of the print, tv, and radio news is controled by a handful of people, so their is not much fair, balanced, as most of these Capitolists. Lean left of center.

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't look for this thread to survive much longer which would a shame. But you are 100% correct is stating that trump is not responsible for the virus. What he is responsible for is his inaction to do much at all about saving as many lives as possible starting back in March or earlier. It's not fake news if it's coming from his mouth. How many times has he told you this will "magically disappear"? Those are his words from his mouth. Not some made up journalist story. The list goes on and on of his inaccuracies of how things are going and how well everything is under control. ALL coming straight from the horse's mouth. Not a news channel that is "out" to get him.
Yep, the entire world is in on this conspiracy to make sure he doesn't have another term.
I'm sorry to say, he's doing a fine job of making sure that doesn't happen all by himself.
As a registered independent I have no loyal to any party. I would like to have one that is not failing miserably in office tho.
You are in a world of make believe if you think for one minute he cares about about anyone else but himself and his family.
Just another administration that has turned the W in "We the people" upside down to a M.

Shut everything down but don't complain because we enter a depression. You can't have everything.

Trump knows that a depression will be really bad. Trump's medical advisors like Dr. Fauci have made it very clear you should wear a mask.

Most of the masks will not stop the virus entering your system. Mask will help folks so they don't transmit the virus.

BarenbruggeCues

Unregistered User
Silver Member
Shut everything down but don't complain because we enter a depression. You can't have everything.

Trump knows that a depression will be really bad. Trump's medical advisors like Dr. Fauci have made it very clear you should wear a mask.

Most of the masks will not stop the virus entering your system. Mask will help folks so they don't transmit the virus.

Oh, he knows alright. His pocket book has got to be hurting pretty bad about now. Why do you think he does nothing. It's not about me and you as you want to believe. It's about what's happening with his pocket book.
Look Mr.overlord, nobody is saying shut it down and throw away the key. I want businesses to survive thru this as bad as the next person. The problem is leadership or should I say lack of, has to take responsibility. When have you ever heard mr trump take responsibility for anything. It's always, every single time, someone else's fault for whatever is not going his way. That, my friend, is not a quality of premium leadership. He has no clue how to lead. The administration he has installed around himself has no clue how to lead. Are you kidding me....you want to put your countries fate in the hands of jughead kushner? This is his closest confidant he has. Have you ever heard or listened to any speeches this guy has made or given. I shiver every time I think that my fate could be hanging in this clowns decisions.
But I digress......
With all that said the real problem going on here is the overall human one. Everyone wants turn a world health crisis into a political one. That my friend is why there is no end in sight to this mess or anytime coming in the future.
You can mark it down on your calendar that I said it on this date and at the end of the year on Dec 31 2020 go ahead and blast all over the internet how wrong I was and how right you were. I would certainly love to eat crow.

Did you figure that one out all by yourself or is this something your president told you?

Last edited:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
This explains a lot of what's going on between your ears. If you don't like the news you're hearing, turn the channel. People generally don't want to hear what I'm thinking, they want me to say what they're thinking. :wink:

Well your point is valid, I do not watch the News that is really not News. But editorial opinions, not reporting a story fair & balanced. Just putting a spin the owner or puppet master tell the News Readers to cover. Morning Joe & Mika is not a News show, it is opinion of the host & hostess, not reporting of News fair & balanced.

Maybe I am remember the good old day when we had two Newpaper in most towns or cities of any size. Reporter who actually went into the field to cover the New of the day.

When Air-America's was on the Radio I use to turn in just to hear the other side of the story Rush was telling.

Believe it or not the old Tabloids like Enquire & Globe put more time in reporting facts of a story because they had reporters & photographers on staff & stringer who actually went in the field.

Today News is not about accuracy, standing up fact to make sure they are true. News is who gets the story out first, even if's wrong info, or just a lie.

BarenbruggeCues

Unregistered User
Silver Member
Yet another main forum thread gone wrong. The main forum is becoming pretty pathetic. Even a thread beginning with a serious post turns into political crap.

AZB is going down the tubes. Seems to me that many have misinterpreted NPR as meaning "not politics related" and now bring their politics to the main forum, thereby devaluing it.

I haven't posted in the main forum for years. So it has pulled me off the sidelines. Now that you know what it's about it is very easy to skip over it and not read anymore. But you won't! You'll be here everyday reading right along with everyone else to see what track the train wreck is headed down for this day! :p

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh, he knows alright. His pocket book has got to be hurting pretty bad about now. Why do you think he does nothing. It's not about me and you as you want to believe. It's about what's happening with his pocket book.
Look Mr.overlord, nobody is saying shut it down and throw away the key. I want businesses to survive thru this as bad as the next person. The problem is leadership or should I say lack of, has to take responsibility. When have you ever heard mr trump take responsibility for anything. It's always, every single time, someone else's fault for whatever is not going his way. That, my friend, is not a quality of premium leadership. He has no clue how to lead. The administration he has installed around himself has no clue how to lead. Are you kidding me....you want to put your countries fate in the hands of jughead kushner? This is his closest confidant he has. Have you ever heard or listened to any speeches this guy has made or given. I shiver every time I think that my fate could be hanging in this clowns decisions.
But I digress......
With all that said the real problem going on here is the overall human one. Everyone wants turn a world health crisis into a political one. That my friend is why there is no end in sight to this mess or anytime coming in the future.
You can mark it down on your calendar that I said it on this date and at the end of the year on Dec 31 2020 go ahead and blast all over the internet how wrong I was and how right you were. I would certainly love to eat crow.

Did you figure that one out all by yourself or is this something your president told you?

Your post is dripping with condescension. The way you describe the president is over the top.

I don't look to the president for medical advice.

BarenbruggeCues

Unregistered User
Silver Member
Well your point is valid, I do not watch the News that is really not News. But editorial opinions, not reporting a story fair & balanced. Just putting a spin the owner or puppet master tell the News Readers to cover. Morning Joe & Mika is not a News show, it is opinion of the host & hostess, not reporting of News fair & balanced.

Maybe I am remember the good old day when we had two Newpaper in most towns or cities of any size. Reporter who actually went into the field to cover the New of the day.

When Air-America's was on the Radio I use to turn in just to hear the other side of the story Rush was telling.

Believe it or not the old Tabloids like Enquire & Globe put more time in reporting facts of a story because they had reporters & photographers on staff & stringer who actually went in the field.

Today News is not about accuracy, standing up fact to make sure they are true. News is who gets the story out first, even if's wrong info, or just a lie.

Coco, I hope you understand that Limbaugh is paid very dearly to do one job and one job only. It is to stir the mud and have an opposing point of view on everything a certain political party does not believe in. Right or wrong in the facts does not matter. It is like reality TV on the radio. Everyone wants to believe all of these reality TV shows are real life....it is not. It is all highly edited for one purpose and that is create drama and keep things stirred up. If that crap was real life, nobody would watch or listen to it and the advertisers would pull out and the money to fund these shows would dry up.
I listened to the guy on the radio for about a month and had the most hateful attitude towards everything in my life. My girlfriend was ready to divorce me and we weren't even married.
It's a very simple programing plan for these people. Pile of poop in....pile of poop out!

BarenbruggeCues

Unregistered User
Silver Member
Your post is dripping with condescension. The way you describe the president is over the top.

I don't look to the president for medical advice.

Call it dripping with the truth would be a better description. But you can call it whatever you want. You're a big boy (or girl) and I'm sure you can figure things out all on your own. You won't need anyone helping I'm sure.
I have a hard time calling someone who is not qualified to do the job by their title.

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Call it dripping with the truth would be a better description. But you can call it whatever you want. You're a big boy (or girl) and I'm sure you can figure things out all on your own. You won't need anyone helping I'm sure.
I have a hard time calling someone who is not qualified to do the job by their title.

Like you could ever build a high-rise building on 5th Ave in NYC. You will have to come to terms with your limitations.

Who do you think should be president?

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Like you could ever build a high-rise building on 5th Ave in NYC. You will have to come to terms with your limitations.

Who do you think should be president?

I think lots of us could have if our parents were multimillionaire real estate investors in NYC in the 1970s

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
And yet for some, the resistance to do these two simple things is hair raising. If WWIII ever comes along we're screwed. Today on doing these two things, many just say FU...I'm not doing that and you can't make me! So sad.

I'm on the same page. On a local forum here I've been advocating masks for months and got a lot of blow back but the tide has definitely turned. Now that it's mandatory in CA, drove North this weekend to stay with the in-laws and wherever we went, we saw almost everybody wearing them. Once it becomes mandatory, a greater percentage of people will do it.

As far as pool goes, we will be back. America will be back. Life as we know it will return. The fittest, the smartest and the luckiest will survive.

Mask it or casket baby!

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm on the same page. On a local forum here I've been advocating masks for months and got a lot of blow back but the tide has definitely turned. Now that it's mandatory in CA, drove North this weekend to stay with the in-laws and wherever we went, we saw almost everybody wearing them. Once it becomes mandatory, a greater percentage of people will do it.

As far as pool goes, we will be back. America will be back. Life as we know it will return. The fittest, the smartest and the luckiest will survive.

Mask it or casket baby!
That's freakin' CLASSIC, Mask it or Casket. I agree, its Darwinism in a way. Some stupid people just aren't gonna make it. Its your choice. This stuff still belongs on NPR. Save the Main for pool only, please.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Coco, I hope you understand that Limbaugh is paid very dearly to do one job and one job only. It is to stir the mud and have an opposing point of view on everything a certain political party does not believe in. Right or wrong in the facts does not matter. It is like reality TV on the radio. Everyone wants to believe all of these reality TV shows are real life....it is not. It is all highly edited for one purpose and that is create drama and keep things stirred up. If that crap was real life, nobody would watch or listen to it and the advertisers would pull out and the money to fund these shows would dry up.
I listened to the guy on the radio for about a month and had the most hateful attitude towards everything in my life. My girlfriend was ready to divorce me and we weren't even married.
It's a very simple programing plan for these people. Pile of poop in....pile of poop out!

Well you gave it a try. I was in Sacramento on day one of his talk show. Met the guy in person, he will tell you he is an entertainer.

He has done well, been successful, can live the life of rich & famous. Rush worked for his success, he earned his money.

I love the show, now Rush is battling Cancer. Hope he beats it. Rush & Trump are friends, so that is another reason some hate him.

No I get everyone don't like the guy.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
That's freakin' CLASSIC, Mask it or Casket. I agree, its Darwinism in a way. Some stupid people just aren't gonna make it. Its your choice. This stuff still belongs on NPR. Save the Main for pool only, please.

Blame person who started it here, KC is hint. Or got to post one.