When is Tony Zinzola Going to Fulfill All of His Obligations?

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He still owes me about $1k for not outing his shoddy work and jacking me around for over 18 months.

And I'm small time compared to what he's screwed others over.

Scott <<== just wondering

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He still owes me about $1k for not outing his shoddy work and jacking me around for over 18 months.

My recommendation would be to send him a registered letter, letting him know you will be taking him to small claims.

Go to small claims for the dime and all of your expenses.

Ken

You are never going to see your money or a cue. NEVER. That is, unless you take proactive measures. Then you've got a shot if you're at the head of the line.

larrynj1

aka uncle larry
Silver Member
maybe you can use the judgement to put a lien on his house, car, and shop equipment.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Tikkler is in hot pursuit of Tony it was reported recently, contact Tikkler to see if you can join his action against Tony.

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have no illusions of ever seeing a penny, but wondered when Tony Zinzola is going to honor any of the lies he's told for the past 3 or more years.

Scott <<== guessing never

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Good luck with that, if you get anything out that guy it might be blood.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
If one more person comes forward that has been porked by Zinzola, he
will be featured on America's Most Wanted.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member

I'd say he never will, just my opinion.

poolchady

Zen Custom Cues
Silver Member
For small claim you will have to go to his LOCAL police department to apply for it.

When the total amount is over 7K it's NOT the small claim which means you could report to ANY justice department anywhere in the States and they will have to accept the case.

FYI, I have a couple thousand in also.

Cracktherack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sometimes the only convincing people understand is steel toed boots and their front teeth. I know people that deliver that message.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
you have to be stupid to send a lot of money in advance. a top maker can resell your order in a minute if you dont follow through.
no body pays someone without a storefront and a real business money in advance for anything. and especially a large amount. a token deposit is fine.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
♪The answer my friend, is blowin in the wind, the answer is blowin in the wind ♪