Vancouver and Seattle

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will be in Vancouver and Seattle the first week of April for vacation. Might hit a few balls if there are recommended rooms close to the city. Probably won't have a car. Any recommendations appreciated, thanks.

Marky Mark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The one & only nice place to play while in Vancouver is Q1 in Richmond. It is walking distance from a Skytrain station so not having a car will not be a problem. They have 9 & 7 ft. Diamond tables & 2 Chinese 8-ball tables.

Last edited:

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you all for the input. I have more time in Vancouver so more likely I will play some while there. If anything, I am looking forward to smoke free rooms coming from Florida!

HereWeGo

♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫♬·¯·♩
Silver Member
Golden Fleece has 6 9fts as of now.

Reasonably accessible by bus, but a haul, is Golden Fleece. You can find very strong players there if you catch it at the right time. Mostly Diamond 7s but they have 4 9s.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Thank you all for the input. I have more time in Vancouver so more likely I will play some while there. If anything, I am looking forward to smoke free rooms coming from Florida!

All our rooms are smoke free. Where abouts are you staying?

djhyro

Registered
People seem to forget Temple Billiards (Seattle - Pioneer Square). 9ft tables with nice equip and I've seen players there (apart from league nights)

Stephen Folan

Registered
Will be in Vancouver and Seattle the first week of April for vacation. Might hit a few balls if there are recommended rooms close to the city. Probably won't have a car. Any recommendations appreciated, thanks.

Hey there axejunkie, I'd be down for a game if you like. Q1 is the best place to play, and really easy to get to by train (20 mins from downtown).

The only places right downtown are commodore bowling and billiards (9 foot tables only, not in great shape, but not a bad place if you really feel the itch to hit some balls) and Soho billiards (only 7 foot diamonds)

Commodore bowling and billiards:
https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Co...e1a8bf42c55efe!8m2!3d49.2808163!4d-123.120404

Soho BIlliards:
https://www.google.ca/maps/place/So...3220e7facda0d8!8m2!3d49.274121!4d-123.1241367

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the info on Vancouver. I'm doing a fishing trip to Langara Island in June and have a stopover both before and after fishing. I will definitely make a stop either coming or going. Hopefully my arms will be too tired from Kings...they were after last years trip. I could barely raise a glass!

GoPlayPool

Search. Find. Play.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Pool Halls in Seattle

Hope your travels are fun and safe!
Do get out app and/or check out the website.
You can do zip code search and/or city or room based search!

Filter for age, tournaments and/or leagues
Sort by much more

Table info, sizes, brands, room's amenities, links, directions and more...

Enjoy! :)

Stephen Folan

Registered
Hope your travels are fun and safe!
Do get out app and/or check out the website.
You can do zip code search and/or city or room based search!

Filter for age, tournaments and/or leagues
Sort by much more

Table info, sizes, brands, room's amenities, links, directions and more...

Enjoy! :)

Looks like this only works in the US, which is fine for Seattle, but If they’re looking for a place in Canada, might not work

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey there axejunkie, I'd be down for a game if you like. Q1 is the best place to play, and really easy to get to by train (20 mins from downtown).

The only places right downtown are commodore bowling and billiards (9 foot tables only, not in great shape, but not a bad place if you really feel the itch to hit some balls) and Soho billiards (only 7 foot diamonds)

Commodore bowling and billiards:
https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Co...e1a8bf42c55efe!8m2!3d49.2808163!4d-123.120404

Soho BIlliards:
https://www.google.ca/maps/place/So...3220e7facda0d8!8m2!3d49.274121!4d-123.1241367

Thanks for this, it sounds like Q1 is a good room. I should have some time Monday evening or Tuesday daytime to play (Apr. 2-3).

GoPlayPool

Search. Find. Play.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looks like this only works in the US, which is fine for Seattle, but If they’re looking for a place in Canada, might not work

Yes, it is US based only for now!
Canada is in the works, database is being built and some coding changes might take place. e.g. zip code and so on...
Working on it! :)

Thanks for the input

igme

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
South of Seattle

If you're willing to drive South (about 25-30mi) from Seattle, theres 15th St Bar and Grill (formerly Performance Grill) in Auburn. 4 9ft's and 10 7ft's all Diamond.

Also, there's Malarkey's in Tacoma. Haven't been there yet but here's a link to their website.

http://www.malarkeysonline.com/pool.html

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A public shout-out and thank you to Nick B for taking the afternoon to play in Vancouver last week. I was treated to some first class hospitality at one of Nick's old haunts and enjoyed the visit and a few hours of 10 ball.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A public shout-out and thank you to Nick B for taking the afternoon to play in Vancouver last week. I was treated to some first class hospitality at one of Nick's old haunts and enjoyed the visit and a few hours of 10 ball.

Only enjoyed a few hours, huh?

I guess the rest were torture? Possibly tolerable?