Jimmy L

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is with a heavy heart that I would like everyone to know one of my best friends, Jimmy Lindmeier, lost his 2 year battle with Cancer early this morning.

Jimmy had over 5,000 posts and am sure he had many AZ friends. Jimmy was one of those special people that everybody loved, me included.

Jimmy was 49, and leaves behind his wife and two daughters.

I think some things we never truly get over, this is one for me.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Timothy;

Sorry for the loss of your dear friend.

Sincere condolences to Jimmy's family and his other friends, as well.

I dealt with him a few times and he was a real gentleman.

RIP

best,
brian kc

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
It is with a heavy heart that I would like everyone to know one of my best friends, Jimmy Lindmeier, lost his 2 year battle with Cancer early this morning.

Jimmy had over 5,000 posts and am sure he had many AZ friends. Jimmy was one of those special people that everybody loved, me included.

Tim - Very sorry for your loss and I know, as his friend, your thought is probably that the larger loss is not for you, but for his family. I did not know him at all and my intuition tells me that loss is mine. One of the vagaries of getting ( being? ) "old" is dealing with the loss of more and more of those close to you as the years flow by. And it's always a difficult thing with which to deal. I also know I'm preaching to the choir when I say to you, the passage of time always seems to make it somewhat easier. My condolences.

drlouis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear about this. Losing someone close is rough. I'll be praying for you and his family.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
My condolences, Timothy. Losing a close family friend early in life is rough. Try and stay strong for his family and yours. I am truly sorry.

Rest in Peace Jimmy.

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry

Very sorry to hear it is tough losing a close friend. My condolences to you and the Family .

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He was trying to work out a deal for me, but it never seemed to work out. Was a really nice guy. I wish I had the chance to meet him in person. Sorry for your loss. Scott

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Jimmy was a great guy and I had the pleasure of calling him a friend.
We met thru AZ billiards many years ago and became quick friends. I would travel to Daytona every year visit family and spend my days with family and my nights at Waldo's were Jimmy worked for years.
After Jimmy was no longer at Waldos we would meet up at other rooms and BS and play.

When I had my heart attack Jimmy sold one of his cases and sent me all the proceeds with a note "heart attacks aren't cheap".

In 2017 I went to Daytona and Jimmy was feeling good enough to come out and we had a 4 hour conversation I will cherish for the rest of my days.
Until we meet again my friend and you got 9-7.

Last edited:

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For anyone interested

Celebration of Life for Jimmy L

Thursday May 31st 5:30pm-8pm
Crossroads Ministries
1851 S Clyde Morris Blvd
Daytona Beach Florida 32119

I have decided I'm going to make the trip down to pay my respects.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Jimmy was a great guy and I had the pleasure of calling him a friend.
We met thru AZ billiards many years ago and became quick friends. I would travel to Daytona every year visit family and spend my days with family and my nights at Waldo's were Jimmy worked for years.
After Jimmy was no longer at Waldos we would meet up at other rooms and BS and play.

When I had my heart attack Jimmy sold one of his cases and sent me all the proceeds with a note "heart attacks aren't cheap".

In 2017 I went to Daytona and Jimmy was feeling good enough to come out and we had a 4 hour conversation I will cherish for the rest of my days.
Until we meet again my friend and you got 9-7.

What a great story...I feel deprived not having known Jimmy.
Rest in peace

RAKRUNR8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am honored to say Jimmy was my best friend for the last 27 years and i can say there was nobody with a bigger heart!!! He will be dearly missed

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Terrible news. RIP Jimmy.

My dad use to play at Waldo's, he probably actually knew Jimmy since he seems to know everyone in any place he hangs out.

Wishing Peace to his family

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am honored to say Jimmy was my best friend for the last 27 years and i can say there was nobody with a bigger heart!!! He will be dearly missed

Very sorry for your loss, I plan on coming down for Jimmy's celebration and hope to get to meet you(if I haven't already).