• cue 1.jpg
    cue 1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
This screams Philippines

What does the backend look like with the bumper removed?

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not to hijack the thread but I still own my Schon SL-5 I lost all my matches with.

I wonder what it would be worth?

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
I deleted my question. Happy now?

Would delete this post too, if that were possible.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different outcome every time.

cueswapguy2475
justinb1234
brysonj4567
samepostsbysameguy7777

There’s a head start on your next 4 usernames.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You like looking at cues that are flashy, yet inexpensive. And ask about cues constantly. Who else does this remind me of....?

You really think you’re fooling anyone, Justin?
Yep. Same guy asking same questions about same ol crappy cues.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is pretty hilarious, he just can't seem to help himself. Lmao

Not to disparage the guy, but I wonder if he is a shaft short of a full cue?

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different outcome every time.

cueswapguy2475
justinb1234
brysonj4567
samepostsbysameguy7777

There’s a head start on your next 4 usernames.

Do you not have anything else more important to do, then to come onto posts, and make fun of the OP's questions?

Why are you here?

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
Do you not have anything else more important to do, then to come onto posts, and make fun of the OP's questions?

Why are you here?

Never once made fun of the question. I made fun of the guy that thinks he's fooling people every time his little head pops up again.

Read up on "The Scorpion and The Frog", OP. You're a scorpion, Justin....er.....poolcuekid....

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why do you care? If you do not care for the OP's question, then just move along.

But no, people just can't help themselves, but to reply, to bash the OP whenever possible.
Free public forum. I'll respond any way i like. Don't like it? Feel free to put me "Ignore". I'll take it as a compliment in regards to some posters.

Shawn Armstrong

Silver Member
Free public forum. I'll respond any way i like. Don't like it? Feel free to put me "Ignore". I'll take it as a compliment in regards to some posters.

Holy crap....this is a revelation....

Someone creates a post...
Another person responds, disagreeing...
OP gets butt hurt and tries telling the first responder he shouldn't respond if he doesn't like the original post...
Then OP pretty much goes down in flames as the sharks smell blood.....
.......could all be replaced by......
OP doesn't get butt hurt, and allows a conversation to start in the thread...
?

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
It's not very nice to start a thread, then go and delete all your posts, then immediately post again and five minutes after delete that post. Then a few hours later post again.

I really, really wish people could act nice and not start threads just to delete their posts. That is not very nice.

It's not very nice to start a thread, then go and delete all your posts, then immediately post again and five minutes after delete that post. Then a few hours later post again.

I really, really wish people could act nice and not start threads just to delete their posts. That is not very nice.

I would not have deleted it if the nasty people had not come along, with their nasty, and unhelpful replies (making fun of me for asking about a cue that was posted for sale for $300).

If people do not have anything helpful to add, then they should just move along.

This is a forum. Forums were created to help people with questions, not to bash their questions every time they do not like them.

Some people do have feelings.

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Holy crap....this is a revelation....

OP gets butt hurt and tries telling the first responder he shouldn't respond if he doesn't like the original post...
Then OP pretty much goes down in flames as the sharks smell blood.....
.......could all be replaced by......
OP doesn't get butt hurt, and allows a conversation to start in the thread...
?
Such a simple concept. Maybe not.

Biloxi Boy

Man With A Golden Arm
"If people do not have anything helpful to add, then they should just move along.
This is a forum. Forums were created to help people with questions"

I thought Disney World was closed?