Need assistance to identify a pool table

JDW1267

This one may be very hard to identify. This is what I know about it.
I purchased this table in 2004/2005 from a luxury boat (yacht) builder that I believe was located in San Diego, CA. The when the economy started to drop in 2004/2005 the boat builder decided to use his skills to build pool tables (fiberglass) for indoor/outdoor use (they are literally made out of the same material as a fiberglass boat).

The table is an 8 foot table, 3 piece slate, with plastic pockets. There are no markings or makers plate anywhere on the table. The manufacture made these tables per customer specifications for the color and cloth. It originally came with an electric blue outdoor cloth. The table cost about $5000 in 2004/2005 but that included shipping from San Diego, CA to Jacksonville, FL.

Several pictures are available at this link.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApywXgkxZu6bwjVcrXO9TTw8A-_J?e=WfWwFR

Any help identifying this would be greatly appreciated.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This one may be very hard to identify. This is what I know about it.
I purchased this table in 2004/2005 from a luxury boat (yacht) builder that I believe was located in San Diego, CA. The when the economy started to drop in 2004/2005 the boat builder decided to use his skills to build pool tables (fiberglass) for indoor/outdoor use (they are literally made out of the same material as a fiberglass boat).

The table is an 8 foot table, 3 piece slate, with plastic pockets. There are no markings or makers plate anywhere on the table. The manufacture made these tables per customer specifications for the color and cloth. It originally came with an electric blue outdoor cloth. The table cost about $5000 in 2004/2005 but that included shipping from San Diego, CA to Jacksonville, FL.

Several pictures are available at this link.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApywXgkxZu6bwjVcrXO9TTw8A-_J?e=WfWwFR

Any help identifying this would be greatly appreciated.
Good luck. These one-off low production customs are nearly impossible to find info on. You might try contacting some San Diego area billiard supply places. Might lucky and someone may have heard of them. Are you selling it, need parts or what?

Last edited:

JDW1267

I'm thinking about selling it. I haven't played on it for almost 3 years and my family would really like to have more space in our screen room.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm thinking about selling it. I haven't played on it for almost 3 years and my family would really like to have more space in our screen room.
Put it on Craigslist. I'd ask 1500 or so and see what happens.