Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
dmgwalsh said:
Amsterdam Billiard Club 1993
Straight Pool Match:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4443272957325745884

Enjoy.

Nice video, however Vivian's "chalk ettiquette" drives me crazy. It irritates me to watch anybody chalk their cue over the playing surface of the table or to see anybody chalk their cue over the balls that need be shot. She does this constantly and at one point she starts slamming the chalk on the rails as she walks around the table. I would have said something to her.

TheWizard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Blackjack said:
Nice video, however Vivian's "chalk ettiquette" drives me crazy. It irritates me to watch anybody chalk their cue over the playing surface of the table or to see anybody chalk their cue over the balls that need be shot. She does this constantly and at one point she starts slamming the chalk on the rails as she walks around the table. I would have said something to her.

I see what you mean about that :) lol

It is kinda annoying though in a way, because it only results in the the chance of bad contacts on the CB and/or OB's, I guess it is something that some players are aware of and others aren't :)

Willie

Last edited:

JohnnyP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Viv's stroke is so good.

Jeanette broke open a critical two ball cluster near the bottom rail, towards the end of the game. I didn't know how she was going to get to it.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
dmgwalsh said:
Amsterdam Billiard Club 1993 Straight Pool Match:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4443272957325745884 ...
I only noticed two uncalled fouls in this match. One was a foul on an object ball when JL was using the bridge. VV had the ball put back, since they seemed to be playing by "touching object balls is perfectly fine" rules. They appeared to have a referee, so I wonder why they weren't playing all fouls.

The other foul I saw is a little tricky.

JohnnyP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Years ago, someone showed me their book of cat cartoons. One of the frames showed a cat with a weird look on his face. The caption said "Cats can see things we can't."