How Bad did I just screw myself?

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stick with the white diamond tip.. you'll get the break wired again.
Where you're screwing up is thinking about it too much ! :cool:

Oh, and the hat? Gotta go with the lame-ass hipster d-bag trapper!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 107

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... Oh, and the hat? Gotta go with the lame-ass hipster d-bag trapper!
Can you get one with a mullet in back? Googling "hat with hair" gave a lot of interesting results but none that really matched the trapper style. It's amazing the stylish accessories you can get for $10. Look out YSL!
CropperCapture[186].png

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
My cousin Elroy McFaddon did that and it ruined his game. He had to quit pool and became a Sherpa - and he was afraid of heights. Sad story.

I think I knew of Mr. McFaddon, I used to be a Sherpa.

As far as screwing yourself you really only need to look at it like if you did screw yourself its only a 50% screw job cause the other 50% of the time your opponent is breaking. In all seriousness even if you made a horrible mistake if you practice breaking for a week it will pay huge dividends, even if you didnt screw yourself it aint a bad idea to get that practice.

cowboyup200560

Always lookin......
Silver Member
thanks

Thanks for the laughs and advice guys. i spent a couple hours practicing my break last night. First few racks i wasnt spreading the balls as well as before, but after adjusting my bridge a bit, and concentrating on where im hitting the cue ball a little more, im blowing them up and squatting the cue ball with very minimal jump from the cue ball Just like i was before the tip change