Any AZers want to make a wager?

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
We should see how many AZers are going to be there and have a prize for who ever finishes the highest. It could be based on an individual event or for the all-around. Let me know if anyone is up for this.

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
JCIN I apologize if you didn't know this before... but I am planning on entering these events. If you feel dumb about picking Shane now... nobody would be upset with you if changed your pick.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Damn the luck. This is about typical for the rolls I have been getting lately.

But I try to be a man of my word so......even though I realize I have no shot.....I will, in order to maintain my honor, stand by my initial offer to wager on the now underdog SVB.

Who knows...maybe you will get too drunk with easy and me one night and be just jarred enough to give my man a slim chance. (Not that this is my plan or anything)

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I fully expected you to pick Shane. That is why I want to play for beer:D That way when Shane wins, he won't collect........it's a win/win.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
easy-e said:
I fully expected you to pick Shane. That is why I want to play for beer:D That way when Shane wins, he won't collect........it's a win/win.
Damn! Outsmarted twice in one thread.

Oh and by the way....I happen to know you only play for KEEPS!!!!

Last edited:

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
DrJ said:
How about the Women's All Around?
Anna K. and Sarah Rousey said they might be there, so that could be an interesting race. I will reseve my pick until the field is known.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
JCIN said:
Damn! Outsmarted twice in one thread.

Oh and by the way....I happen to know you only play for KEEPS!!!!

Damn, you beat me to it. I was going to ask how you think Shane could handle the pressure knowing that Easy plays for keeps. This is the big time Justin, ALL my keeps will be on the line.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
buffalo bill said:
Im going to put all my beer on Harvey Shognosh and Arland White all around:eek:

Are you going to be there? This could be fun to play for beer:D