New Diamond Table

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yup,ACS on 7 foot diamonds, the other is on 9 foot gold crowns, but I'm phasing out the 9 foot league... just too far to drive.

I totally understand. I rarely leave my house for anything. If I go anywhere, it's usually got something to do with food or medicine....or both.

I'm gonna try to get back to playing a few tournaments if my next back surgery goes well enough. For now though, I may play in public twice a year on average.

Good on you for going out often. They say it's good for us as we age. Staying active is really hard for me unless I go out. I spent a small fortune on gym equipment a while back. Lol...talk about a waste of money...thought the wife was gonna kill me.

Anyways, keep it up sir. Maybe we will meet some day and play a little.

Jeff

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I totally understand. I rarely leave my house for anything. If I go anywhere, it's usually got something to do with food or medicine....or both.

I'm gonna try to get back to playing a few tournaments if my next back surgery goes well enough. For now though, I may play in public twice a year on average.

Good on you for going out often. They say it's good for us as we age. Staying active is really hard for me unless I go out. I spent a small fortune on gym equipment a while back. Lol...talk about a waste of money...thought the wife was gonna kill me.

Anyways, keep it up sir. Maybe we will meet some day and play a little.

Jeff

I have no choice to go out often, I still work ;) lol Retirement is still about 3 or 4 years away :) Just hit 57. Good luck with the back, it seems like there is always something or another aching ;)

Come to Chicago, we can play some ;)

JL in ATL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations! Same setup that I have, only I went with the Diamond light. Enjoy!

Regards,
John

Last edited:
Reactions: KRJ

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Finally got the new Diamond installed. Bought it from Larry Schwartz, literally have not seen him in 40 years since he use to haunt my dad's pool room in Chicago. Man, hard to believe it's been that long ;)

Great set up. Congrats on the purchase.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Is the Marshall a reissue? If not what year is it?

The amp is 2018, but the speakers it's attached to underneath (yeah, it's big) is from the 1970's. My son likes the old school sound of the old speakers and found one. Still pretty expensive for a 40 year old speaker :)

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
The walls appear to be to close to the pool table for the cue's?!

60 inches all the way around :) I could have torn out the closets on the one side (folding wood doors) and made it bigger. But, once it was installed, it was good enough, no sense in losing my closet space. If it was tighter, than I would have. If a shot is tight on the rail, I can jack up a little. Or just move the ball ;) lol

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Beautiful set up you have there RJ. I think the 7' table is a great idea, its tough finding 9' tables to play on, then when you find a 9' table nobody wants to play on it. Im struggling with my table right now, I would love to get a 7' Diamond but I dont want to sell my Gold Crown. I currently have 2 tables, my GC and a Valley bar box, but that little bit bigger a Diamond is means it wont fit in place of my Valley. I hate the thought of moving my Gold Crown out of the basement and then moving it to storage, that probably has even more stairs. :angry::angry: