The Hal Houle Post

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can tell them my friend BUT you can't make them learn!

randyg

Kind of ironic, coming from the Instructor of the Year! :wink:

If "telling them" doesn't work, then maybe there are other avenues to try and get through to the student who doesn't understand?

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
If "telling them" doesn't work, then maybe there are other avenues to try and get through to the student who doesn't understand?

There is. Flunk 'em.

Or is that a big no-no in today's society? Everybody passes and gets no lower than a "C".

There's also the part of just removing the "L" and replacing the "n" with another letter. ^ ^

Last edited:

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kind of ironic, coming from the Instructor of the Year! :wink:

You do realize that you are Exhibit A.
You see when people get stupid thoughts stuck in there hard head It doesn't really matter how many avenues you try.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So Dan White get bunned?
Anyway I hear a lot of adverteasing but no information. And no I'm not about to shell out for it either.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It happened in NPR.

A couple of guys got temporally whacked.

Lou Figueroa

Unless you have inside info i suspect Dan will be gone for quite some time. He is one of the most banned people on AZ and his latest meltdown was aimed directly at the head honcho.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thor and Jamsaxa are engaged in tumultuous sex! When finished, Thor stands up and in a thunderous voice that echoes through the universe says, "I'm THOR." And in a squeaky little voice in the background, Jamsaxa says, "You think you're Thor. Well, I'm so thor I couldn't touch this thing with a powder puff."

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unless you have inside info i suspect Dan will be gone for quite some time. He is one of the most banned people on AZ and his latest meltdown was aimed directly at the head honcho.

No, I don't think so.

I think Mike realizes Dan was just worked up over what he (and we all should) considered a serious slur and just gave him a time out. And frankly, the only reason Dan got some of the bans he got was because Wilson was a closet CTEr. He was only too happy to ban him (and others) in response to the false hue and cry you guys would often start up.

Lou Figueroa

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
No, I don't think so.

I think Mike realizes Dan was just worked up over what he (and we all should) considered a serious slur and just gave him a time out. And frankly, the only reason Dan got some of the bans he got was because Wilson was a closet CTEr. He was only too happy to ban him (and others) in response to the false hue and cry you guys would often start up.

Lou Figueroa

What a spin job and total bullshit! Some things never change.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No, I don't think so.

Lou Figueroa

Wow, didn't realize you started smoking the good stuff. Don't know anything about Wilson using CTE. Thinking Wilson just likes Kayak fishing with his honey. He seems real happy on FB posts.

Wondering now if you are under the impression that you have Mike in your pocket.