New Diamond Table

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Finally got the new Diamond installed. Bought it from Larry Schwartz, literally have not seen him in 40 years since he use to haunt my dad's pool room in Chicago. Man, hard to believe it's been that long ;)

Attachments

• pool table1.jpg
    pool table1.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 1,119
  • pool table2.jpg
    pool table2.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 1,130

tenfttall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you ever grow tired of the light, try an LED from Littman Lights. Best thing I ever did with my Diamond.

Lane in Tampa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Had to paint a post that was nearby, decided to make it "pool" related :)

Attachments

• pool post4.jpg
    pool post4.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 1,087
  • pool post5.jpg
    pool post5.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 1,098

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
If you ever grow tired of the light, try an LED from Littman Lights. Best thing I ever did with my Diamond.

Lane in Tampa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Littman bros, my last house I built, we bought ever fixture from them. I thought about the LED light, or the Diamond light, but I decided I didn't want better lights than leagues and tourney provided, cause I'll be going in "blind" in comparison, LOL

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter
RJ you dirty dog! I love it. Congrats brother! What size is it? That modified post is a one of a kind no doubt, very cool. It looks heavier than 21 oz’s, you sure it’s not 821 oz’s? 😂

Awaiting my invite 😉

Kev

pab

Center ball can do it all
Silver Member
Congratulations! That pole is simply genius - love it!!

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is that the new dymond wood in charcoal or whatever they call the new resin wood? Is that the professional or ProAm? Three piece slate? How did you choose your options?

When I’m ready I’ll also get my table from Larry.

Next flight to Chicago I’m calling you

Jim

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very cool! Welcome to the club. That pole is so good you should have charged yourself! You play guitar too?

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations on the new Diamond table and the room in general. Very nice indeed.

Everything in my room has to be "wife approved"......

Jeff