AWBT Live Stream Sun 8-16 at 12 Noon AZ time

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was in the pool room during almost all of this tournament. I was surprised that the turnout was so low, only 15 ladies showed up for this qualifier. I'm not sure if this event was not advertized well enough or people did not want to travel to Tucson to play.
Anyhoo, congratulations to Stacey Novak for winning and Adrianne Ferguson on a hard fought 2nd place. Others who impressed me as good players were Susan Williams (3rd place) and Darlene Stinson (4th place).
It was nice to meet Darlene although we didn't get to chat much due to the fact she was on the chat in the computer. She was keeping everybody up to date on the tournament. Looking forward to seeing her again in Vegas this weekend and also Robin Dodson as always.
This was a great event and hopefully it will draw more competitors next year.:)

ouwish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chris first let me say thank you for the game yesterday. I am not going to make excuses about not playing more than 7 or 8 times in the last 6 months either. Since you beat me like 27 games in a row I now have motivation to start playing again. I would like to play an ahead set 7 or 10 ahead you choice for an amount that you are comfortable playing for. I would have called you but I left my phone at pockets. If we don't get to play before this weekend then good luck in vegas.

Thanks Travis

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chris first let me say thank you for the game yesterday. I am not going to make excuses about not playing more than 7 or 8 times in the last 6 months either. Since you beat me like 27 games in a row I now have motivation to start playing again. I would like to play an ahead set 7 or 10 ahead you choice for an amount that you are comfortable playing for. I would have called you but I left my phone at pockets. If we don't get to play before this weekend then good luck in vegas.

Thanks Travis

Ok, I beleive we discussed playing on the bar box next time? I'm ok with a 7 ahead set for $200 or $300. Nowadays it's not necessarily what I'm comfortable with, it's whatever my wife is comfy with LOL. No, seriously, she supports my pool playing 100%, I'm a very lucky guy that way. Before Vegas probably won't work but either the weekend after or any other weekend is ok by me. I'll get back to ya when we get back from Vegas.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Ok, I beleive we discussed playing on the bar box next time? I'm ok with a 7 ahead set for $200 or $300. Nowadays it's not necessarily what I'm comfortable with, it's whatever my wife is comfy with LOL. No, seriously, she supports my pool playing 100%, I'm a very lucky guy that way. Before Vegas probably won't work but either the weekend after or any other weekend is ok by me. I'll get back to ya when we get back from Vegas.

Haha Chris, I try to keep my little bankroll for pool hidden except for when she needs something and goes into my pockets and finds it. :eek:
Hope all is well and will you be at Kolbys this weekend?, if so you have a beer on me. :wink:

ouwish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
7 ahead is fine with me on the bar table and the bet is fine as well. I will shoot for next saturday if that works for you. Thanks again for the action.

center pocket

It's just a hobby, but a fun one.
Silver Member
Wow so you played chris on Sunday after he got "in stroke" on me Saturday. I feel sorry for you travis. Let me know how it goes on the bar box.