I have $100 - I need a Break Cue

Hunter

The King of Memes
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Hey Lenny,

Have you tried the J&J J/B cues? I've used one ever since the dinosaurs were on the Earth and I don't think you can get a better cue for the money (about $55 new and ten bucks cheaper if you can find a used one). I've owned a couple of five hundred dollar J/B's and I don't think any of them hit much better.

The best I've played with were made by Mike Gullyassy. A little more money, but worth every penny.

The Gilbert J/B's are great all around sticks, if you needed to combine playing in the mix.

Good to see ya playing a little rotation! It's nice to make a lot of balls fall into pockets, instead of just herding them around the table...:D

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Lenny!

Steve

Indyelmo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
elite 27oz break cue is 90.00 , I bought a Adrenaline jump-break for right at 100.00 hits hard with the Phenolic tip put on it

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
Hey Lenny,

Have you tried the J&J J/B cues? I've used one ever since the dinosaurs were on the Earth and I don't think you can get a better cue for the money (about $55 new and ten bucks cheaper if you can find a used one). I've owned a couple of five hundred dollar J/B's and I don't think any of them hit much better.

The best I've played with were made by Mike Gullyassy. A little more money, but worth every penny.

The Gilbert J/B's are great all around sticks, if you needed to combine playing in the mix.

Good to see ya playing a little rotation! It's nice to make a lot of balls fall into pockets, instead of just herding them around the table...:D

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Lenny!

Steve

Thanks for the suggestion Hunter, they are pretty good for the money, so are some of the Panther, Kaiser and DC break cues which are around $65 or so. Just was seeing if there was something better out there at a really good price. I like the TNT purplehearts but they are around $225 or so, maybe if I step it up to $150-$175 I can grab one of those up. Purpleheart has always broke good for me in the past and it would be cool to see how the purpleheart shaft is. :)

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
I think his point may have been that he is looking for a deal and you are asking 25% more for yours than he can get it on eBay.

Hope you find what you're looking for Lenny.

How did you get some smart Brandon? :p

I think I am looking in the direction of a TNT, they seem to be well built and purpleheart breaks awesome. :)