WTB Stan Shuffett DVDs

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Is he no longer selling them?

http://www.justcueit.com/First CTE Video.html

If you would like to order DVD 1 AND DVD 2 and have them shipped in the same package, follow these directions:

1. Place a single order for DVD 2 according to your proper pricing (KY residents only, USA, or International) 2. So that you do not pay double shipping and handling, send $39.00 for DVD 1 to my PayPal account stanshuffett@justcueit.com **For this option, these transactions must occur on the same day, preferrably witin the same hour to insure your reduced shipping cost.

JC

Coos Cues
Is he no longer selling them?

http://www.justcueit.com/First CTE Video.html

If you would like to order DVD 1 AND DVD 2 and have them shipped in the same package, follow these directions:

1. Place a single order for DVD 2 according to your proper pricing (KY residents only, USA, or International) 2. So that you do not pay double shipping and handling, send $39.00 for DVD 1 to my PayPal account stanshuffett@justcueit.com **For this option, these transactions must occur on the same day, preferrably witin the same hour to insure your reduced shipping cost.

I think he's looking for someone who gave up on the system.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for Stan Shuffett Pro One DVD's Either one or both.

DVD1 and DVD2 have sold out. They will be replaced by a free “tell all” CTE PRO ONE TRUTH SERIES that will be posted to YouTube just prior to my CTE PRO ONE book release.

My website ( justcueit ) will be newly reconstructed prior to the two releases.

My book material is currently in the book design phase. Once book design is completed, the printing process will follow.

**The ordering links on my website have been disabled, but live ordering links are still out there in cyberspace.

Stan Shuffett

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
DVD1 and DVD2 have sold out. They will be replaced by a free “tell all” CTE PRO ONE TRUTH SERIES that will be posted to YouTube just prior to my CTE PRO ONE book release.

My website ( justcueit ) will be newly reconstructed prior to the two releases.

My book material is currently in the book design phase. Once book design is completed, the printing process will follow.

**The ordering links on my website have been disabled, but live ordering links are still out there in cyberspace.

Stan Shuffett

Thank you for clarifying Stan, please keep us up to date. I'm interested in reviewing it myself.