Glove question

JMD in VA

It's All Good!
Silver Member
Hi folks. Have a question about gloves. I have been using a Molinari glove for a little while now. Not a fan of the grip on the palm. Looking for a different glove. I can go back to a Sure Shot but thought I would ask the Board.

What other option do people like?

I looked at the barracuda glove. Looks nice. Anyone tried them?

Thanks ahead of time for the feedback.

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I highly recommend these from Amazon.

I know I cannot post links so just search on Amazon for

Lot of 6 Champion Sport Black Pool Glove Left Handed (6 Gloves Per Package)

They are pretty high quality and at $13 for 6 you cant beat the price.

They are some versions of these exact gloves that get sold for $10 a piece, I see them all the time at APA and BCA Nationals.

Seems silly to spend a lot on gloves.

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These

I highly recommend these from Amazon.

I know I cannot post links so just search on Amazon for

Lot of 6 Champion Sport Black Pool Glove Left Handed (6 Gloves Per Package)

They are pretty high quality and at $13 for 6 you cant beat the price.

They are some versions of these exact gloves that get sold for $10 a piece, I see them all the time at APA and BCA Nationals.

Seems silly to spend a lot on gloves.

Look for these gloves he speaks of on Amazon. They are cheap but decent quality. If they get dirty I throw them in the washer with zero issues. If they get too nasty I throw it away and break out a new one. I buy these for me and several other people I regularly play with and have had zero complaints.

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Hi folks. Have a question about gloves. I have been using a Molinari glove for a little while now. Not a fan of the grip on the palm. Looking for a different glove. I can go back to a Sure Shot but thought I would ask the Board.

What other option do people like?

I looked at the barracuda glove. Looks nice. Anyone tried them?

Thanks ahead of time for the feedback.

What didn't you like about the grip pad?

I actually liked that part of it, makes my bridge hand feel more secure and solid. I don't however like the super slippery-ness of a glove though, I like to feel the cue. I only wear mine on the most humid of days where a clean hand wont stay dry or clean long.

Have you tried the 3 finger type of glove?

JMD in VA

It's All Good!
Silver Member
8cree,

I like to slide my hand into position on the table and it prevents me from doing so. That's all.

I used a Sure Shot gloves for years. They were a good, tight fit and didn't wrinkle because of a bad fit. Was looking to see if someone made a fingerless version of a Sure shot.

Thanks!

What didn't you like about the grip pad?

I actually liked that part of it, makes my bridge hand feel more secure and solid. I don't however like the super slippery-ness of a glove though, I like to feel the cue. I only wear mine on the most humid of days where a clean hand wont stay dry or clean long.

Have you tried the 3 finger type of glove?