Tony Ryan Signature Cue Extender

shermannas

Hi all,

I’m looking for a Tony Ryan signature cue extender does anyone know where I might find one to purchase.

Best regards.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It works great. I have both versions. IMO, the shorter (12”) seems the most natural for gripping.
The handle feels like a cue butt and it is so much better than having to use a bridge. The longer
version pretty much eliminates relying on a bridge except for the most difficult reach. And we all
know that when you get stretched out too far, your stroke stops being a stroke & it is turns into a
shoving or poking motion with little fluidity & smoothness. TR extenders help avoid that problem.

shermannas

I have and old shorter one. PM me.

It works great. I have both versions. IMO, the shorter (12”) seems the most natural for gripping. 192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.10.1
The handle feels like a cue butt and it is so much better than having to use a bridge. The longer
version pretty much eliminates relying on a bridge except for the most difficult reach. And we all
know that when you get stretched out too far, your stroke stops being a stroke & it is turns into a
shoving or poking motion with little fluidity & smoothness. TR extenders help avoid that problem.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your answers. So what is the average price?

Best regards.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hello,

Thank you very much for your answers. So what is the average price?

Best regards.

Are you able to use the PM function here (maybe your newness prevents that)? Send me your name and address and I'll send you the 12" version in nearly new condition, no cost.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rip

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s been awhile but if this member ever did get the extender, he should be embarrassed. The
offer was extremely gracious and generous so he should have made it a point to thank you.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
It’s been awhile but if this member ever did get the extender, he should be embarrassed. The
offer was extremely gracious and generous so he should have made it a point to thank you.
He/she never contacted me.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How sad…….belatedly, let me salute you for the very kind gesture…..it made me feel good to view your generosity.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just be prepared for some forum member to come along and ask you if that same offer still applies.
This post is likely all the fodder that’s needed to spark that. Anytime some popular is offered free, well,
it’s common for moochers to show up. If you ever decide to sell it, I have a buddy that borrows mine
from time to time. I’d rather prefer to see him get his own and this way I know where mine is if needed.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just be prepared for some forum member to come along and ask you if that same offer still applies.
This post is likely all the fodder that’s needed to spark that. Anytime some popular is offered free, well,
it’s common for moochers to show up. If you ever decide to sell it, I have a buddy that borrows mine
from time to time. I’d rather prefer to see him get his own and this way I know where mine is if needed.
I was just going to give an AzB newbie a pleasant start on the forums. But he/she was here and gone in 2 posts over 10 months ago!

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you still have the 12” version, which is the one I mostly use, I’m interested in acquiring
It as a birthday present for my friend. He periodically asks if he can borrow mine when he
is going to play in a tournament out of town, I just know sooner or later he’ll come back
without it. During these tournaments, players become so distracted competing that things
sometimes just disappear when you go to put your cue away after a match. Even though
it hasn’t happened, if and when it does, well, I’d rather it be his TR extender and not mine.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you still have the 12” version, which is the one I mostly use, I’m interested in acquiring
It as a birthday present for my friend. He periodically asks if he can borrow mine when he
is going to play in a tournament out of town, I just know sooner or later he’ll come back
without it. During these tournaments, players become so distracted competing that things
sometimes just disappear when you go to put your cue away after a match. Even though
it hasn’t happened, if and when it does, well, I’d rather it be his TR extender and not mine.
I've sent you a private message.