Ok now that JB and Lou is dead , who's next

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd like to see Berg and Morra ,
Jm has been trying to match up but for some reason Berg has not accepted a rematch
It's not like the JB Lou match where a win by one side might be the biggest score one could have , these guys have several marque wins but I think this is a great grudge match

Who else fits this bill that we would like to see

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jm has been trying to match up but for some reason Berg has not accepted a rematch
It's not like the JB Lou match where a win by one side might be the biggest score one could have , these guys have several marque wins but I think this is a great grudge match

Now that you want to stir the pot....step up to the plate.

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I've been thinking I need an online enemy. You can only be up to 9-7 better than me, and you have to be capable of waging an anti-Cory in DC campaign that is somewhere in the range spanned by Lou's anti-JB campaign and JB's anti-Lou campaign. (That is, you must be at least as relentless as Lou, but no more relentless than JB.)

My winning online enemy can win up to $100 in a 3-ahead grudge match. Come and get it!

Cory

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been thinking I need an online enemy. You can only be up to 9-7 better than me, and you have to be capable of waging an anti-Cory in DC campaign that is somewhere in the range spanned by Lou's anti-JB campaign and JB's anti-Lou campaign. (That is, you must be at least as relentless as Lou, but no more relentless than JB.)

$100 to my winning online enemy. Come and get it!

Cory

Piss off?!

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You and me!!! Were close. Oh nevermind, they would prob pay NOT to see us lol.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

My winning online enemy can win up to $100 in a 3-ahead grudge match. Come and get it!

Cory

Ok 3 yrs from now I'll take 9-6 providing you insult ilir jaho at the door with a cueball first
and then you can play him even :eek:

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Donald Trump v Rosie

r.jpg

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Piss off?!

Ok 3 yrs from now I'll take 9-6 providing you insult ilir jaho at the door with a cueball first
and then you can play him even :eek:

B-B -- You're gonna have to do better than that, son. Now hop on that tricycle and skeddadle.

O-S. I've traded the occasional insult with Ilir for a decade, you have a deal! (Except for the playing him even part.) Ilir can't be my enemy because he's not really online and he doesn't pass my 9-7 rule. Albania is too strong. Also, if I do select you to be my online enemy(TM), we have to play even, because that's how grudge matches work.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well the piano man showed me Kieth M was calling him out , I'd like to see that
Black Balled you can have winner ;)

Well I haven't seen KM play in a long time but I'd have to think he is the favorite no? I'd go watch regardless. JB has played lots of champions just depends on how KM is playing these days I suppose.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member

Cory

im your huckleberry

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Strickland vs Peach.

If held in the right venue, fans with open bar.
I would pay WWF royal rumble pay-per-view fees for that.

Mkbtank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Funny stuff Corey. If I had a better reach into DC, I would consider it lol.

I'd like to see Sjd vs 3C.

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
im your huckleberry

Maybe, but I'm not sure I want an enemy with such a nice 3C table. You do know that you have to make balls into a pocket in 1P, right?

Funny stuff Corey. If I had a better reach into DC, I would consider it lol.

I'd like to see Sjd vs 3C.
SJD vs. 3C would certainly eclipse JB vs. Lou in terms of acrimony, but I'm not sure SJD picks up a cue anymore.

I'm afraid that you're too laid back for my online enemy. You'll have to get a lot jerkier or I'll have to keep looking elsewhere.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't own a pool related business and therefore I don't need to stir up a bunch of crap to help increase sales but if I ever become the owner of a pool related business I'll certainly start a bunch of drama to increase the profile of my business here. Maybe I'll challenge my cousin to a million dollar match.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

Cory

I will play you for a sandwich but only if you fly to OKC and play a 25 ahead set of three ball.

And people from washington named cory suck!!!

How's that for starters?

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't own a pool related business and therefore I don't need to stir up a bunch of crap to help increase sales but if I ever become the owner of a pool related business I'll certainly start a bunch of drama to increase the profile of my business here. Maybe I'll challenge my cousin to a million dollar match.

But don't you think it could easily have the opposite effect too? Like this guys a clown and ain't getting a dime of my money?