Diamond smart table teeter-totter

DallasHopps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just got a Diamond 9’ Smart Table for my home. The price was right, and it’s functionally the same as the Pro-Am that I wanted but couldn’t find.

Since it’s my home table, I’ll never use the coin op feature. Since it’s on free play mode, the teeter-totter just cycles with each ball as it rolls to the return area.

Is it possible to remove the teeter totter to 1.) speed up the return, and 2.) quiet the process? I can live with it, but if it’s cycling needlessly it seems like a potential problem later on if springs fatigue, etc.

Thanks in advance!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I just got a Diamond 9’ Smart Table for my home. The price was right, and it’s functionally the same as the Pro-Am that I wanted but couldn’t find.

Since it’s my home table, I’ll never use the coin op feature. Since it’s on free play mode, the teeter-totter just cycles with each ball as it rolls to the return area.

Is it possible to remove the teeter totter to 1.) speed up the return, and 2.) quiet the process? I can live with it, but if it’s cycling needlessly it seems like a potential problem later on if springs fatigue, etc.

Thanks in advance!

No, it's not, removing it would stop the balls from returning to the foot of the table.