Thank-you Dennis and Marop/ Peter Burrows

sparkle84

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As a straight pool lover am extremely sorry to hear Dennis & Bill will no longer be doing the Derby. It's been a great pleasure to watch the numerous videos they've graced us with over the years. For free no less. You guys have my gratitude and I'm sure, that of many others on here who've enjoyed watching big runs by great players.
Also many thanks to my good friend Peter Burrows whose tireless work and dedication has turned the American 14.1 tournament into an astounding showcase of the worlds greatest players playing the worlds greatest pool game. Every 14.1 fan on here should do whatever they can to support this phenomenal tournament.

BayGene

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
14.1 Fans, thank Bill, Dennis, and Peter...

...for all they have done for this beautiful game. And to Mark Kalungian, who gave it is all presenting two US Opens at Table Magic. We've got to support anyone who showcases our game. I cannot leave out Charlie Willams, who resuscitated the World in 2006 and, with Cindy Lee, made it happen every year through 2018 at The Spot in Nanuet. Let's see what 2019 will bring!

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hate to see the DCC 14.1 event end but I understand why. It's unfortunate the "official" part of DCC never really got behind the 14.1 event.

The efforts of Dennis and Marop are greatly appreciated.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
As a straight pool lover am extremely sorry to hear Dennis & Bill will no longer be doing the Derby. It's been a great pleasure to watch the numerous videos they've graced us with over the years. For free no less. You guys have my gratitude and I'm sure, that of many others on here who've enjoyed watching big runs by great players.
Also many thanks to my good friend Peter Burrows whose tireless work and dedication has turned the American 14.1 tournament into an astounding showcase of the worlds greatest players playing the worlds greatest pool game. Every 14.1 fan on here should do whatever they can to support this phenomenal tournament.

To say Thank You does not seem to be enuf..... But i'll say it anyways

THANK YOU, Bill Dennis and Peter !!!

Dave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You two have the patience of Job.
...done for the love of the game!
Thank you.

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
I agree with all the above comments. Many Thanks to Dennis & Bill for all they have done over the years for 14.1 and the other people involved too. 14.1 will always be the King of the games within the Sport of Pocket Billiards.