Who Will Win inaugural "Bar Box Money Game King" title? Alex P v Sky(3-5 Jan). 10Ball

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Use a full length break cue with a hard tip? And use safe practices of course if venturing into the unknown. I don’t get it but that’s my advice :thumbup:

Referencing Ron Rosas' continuing spamming of the Azb with his tip shit.

I apologized for my earlier rejection of him, but he's pushing the limits, for sure.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Ohh ok lol, I thought that was a post from malibu that I’d already seen so I didn’t even read it. You too funny BB, now that I’ve read his post I keep laughing at yours. Dry comedy gold and I straight ruined it.

I didn’t make any jumps at all tonight but I played some pretty freakin good pool. Played 8 games of 1 pocket and won them all. The case ball to the whole ordeal was a bank combo with the cue ball on the head rail, moving 2 balls from about the middle diamond area beneath the side pocket on his side. A fairly safe shot but damn I hit it sweet and dead center did it drop for the win.

Not bragging of course, I just figured someone may have been curious how I was hitting them :)

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I think it's a coin toss, the bar table favoring Sky and 10 ball favoring Alex. My assumption is Alex wanted to play him on a 9 footer but this was the only game he could get. Anybody know the story on this?

If I had to bet this, I would still go with Alex. But then again, you have the bulletproof break tip insanity, so who knows?

Last edited:

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
I'll be likely to attend. I got no favorite,
it'll be down to whoever breaks better.

I don't think barbox congestion is super relevant with 9 or 10 ball,
It's mostly an 8b problem. Especially if the break is working.

I see there still a popular myth that you can rig a 10b rack by gapping it.
Just not true, it works differently from 9b, gaps only hurt.
A slight tilt might help but my guess is nobody's gonna try anything fishy.

With a barbox, good template, and good balls and felt, you can almost
semi-soft break it. There's yt video of Corey doing this.

Posted from Azbilliards.com App for Android

RonRosas

Banned
My Money was on Alex, but I just heard Sky's also using the new Bulletproof Break Tip

Alex will be playing Sky Woodward using a Bulletproof Break Tip and my money was on Alex, but now Sky is using Bullet Proof Break Tips too!
Better than Toam, Icebreaker, or any of these Phenolic Tips and more control than a hard leather Samsara! The Break Tip preferred by Pro's like Me, ha!
Bulletproofbreaktips.com

https://youtu.be/9ymPT7K8efU

https://www.ebay.com/itm/264428053281

Attachments

• 20150124_180828.jpg
    20150124_180828.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 282

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
At least he isnt posting all the other nonsense along with the spam.

The list used to be longer

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Under normal circumstances I would be really interested in watching these two match up...On a bar box...not so much. I'll go quietly now as to not disrupt this thread.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Under normal circumstances I would be really interested in watching these two match up...On a bar box...not so much. I'll go quietly now as to not disrupt this thread.

But don’t you want to see the bulletproof break tip in action? Once we found out sky was also using the tip, the match became a coin flip! And now that we’ve heard tell that Alex is using an inferior tip...who knows what will happen??

My resolution will be not to do too much sarcasm or random postings on azb. Even when I think it’s slightly humorous.

On a serious note though I agree with the sentiment. If it was small table 8 ball I’d be more excited but 9&10 on the 7’ just doesn’t get me pumped the same way. Still be some awesome pool though I bet.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
But don’t you want to see the bulletproof break tip in action? Once we found out sky was also using the tip, the match became a coin flip! And now that we’ve heard tell that Alex is using an inferior tip...who knows what will happen??

My resolution will be not to do too much sarcasm or random postings on azb. Even when I think it’s slightly humorous.

On a serious note though I agree with the sentiment. If it was small table 8 ball I’d be more excited but 9&10 on the 7’ just doesn’t get me pumped the same way. Still be some awesome pool though I bet.

Sorry. Will be busy getting my tin foil hat resized for my ever expanding head.

Attachments

• istockphoto-518371328-612x612.jpg
    istockphoto-518371328-612x612.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 446