Where'd that sticky go?????

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
14oneman said:
I was about half way through the "members" sticky, when one day POOF! It was gone. :shrug:
It's kinda like Kaiser Soze. IMO.

BVal

Reactions: sjm

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
watchez said:
I wish they would move about 1/2 the stickys that are on here.
I agree. Is is possible to create a Newbie section for these stickys:

Sticky: Club Membership
Sticky: Instructions on Adding a CueTable Layout to Your AZ Post
Sticky: Code Of Conduct
Sticky: Forum Rules

That way newbies can also post introductions there without cluttering the Main Forum, as well.

Just a suggestion :)

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Sweet Marissa said:
I agree. Is is possible to create a Newbie section for these stickys:

Sticky: Club Membership
Sticky: Instructions on Adding a CueTable Layout to Your AZ Post
Sticky: Code Of Conduct
Sticky: Forum Rules

That way newbies can also post introductions there without cluttering the Main Forum, as well.

Just a suggestion :)

Or they could email the newbies this information as well once their login registration is complete.

14oneman

Straight, no chaser!
Silver Member
BVal said:
It's kinda like Kaiser Soze. IMO.

BVal

I'm sure there's some good humor attached to your post, but through my ignorance, I have no idea what or who a Kaiser Soze is. A Kaiser Roll, yes. The Kaiser Wilhem, yes, but would you please enlighten me on what a Kaiser Soze is? :shrug:

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
14oneman said:
I'm sure there's some good humor attached to your post, but through my ignorance, I have no idea what or who a Kaiser Soze is. A Kaiser Roll, yes. The Kaiser Wilhem, yes, but would you please enlighten me on what a Kaiser Soze is? :shrug:
Here is a quote from the movie "The Usual Suspects"

"Who is Kaiser Soze?"

"You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone."

BVal

bigskyjake

you heard the man
Silver Member
BVal said:
Here is a quote from the movie "The Usual Suspects"

"Who is Kaiser Soze?"

"You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone."

BVal

hahaha, for some reason I keep seeing you walking down the side walk and all of the sudden stopping limping and hopping into a limo

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bigskyjake said:
hahaha, for some reason I keep seeing you walking down the side walk and all of the sudden stopping limping and hopping into a limo
LMFAO!!!!!

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
14oneman said:
Who is Keyser Soze... He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Soze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, *poof*. He's gone...