New from Tor Lowry and ZeroX

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He’s my favorite instructor by far. I’m very excited about this news. I am definitely signed up.

Respectfully, Matt
(I don’t take myself too seriously. I hope you can return the favor.)

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been waiting for more Tor material and I'm signed up. I figured no matter what, it's to give thanks for all the free material he's given us over the years.
I look forward to everything this guy does and the learning that comes with it.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Helping so many players.........

Tor gets my vote for the top teacher anywhere in the world. been at it for awhile now and is coming up with more ways to help more players than ever before. Every player everywhere that is not at a pro level should become a member for sure. Can't believe you haven't signed up yet?????????????????????? Seriously.....

TheBasics

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Howdy All;

Got the email, I'm in for the $3. A mere pittance to pay for the value, Excellent info given.

hank

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bump in case anyone missed this.
Today Tor released part 1 of a match between Shane and Bustamante in a game of "kick safe" for members.
A ton of learning.
I was also told that a mini video preview of the upcoming series "banking on a diamond" will be released as well.

$3 a month is a large Dunkin Donuts coffee. Give up a coffee for the advancement of Pool theory.

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I plan on signing up after I move at the end of the month.

Love Tor's videos and this is a great was to pay it forward a little...

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's amazing how things work. I literally just planned on taking a break for a few days then sticking to putting down some drill for a couple of weeks before competing again and then this comes up as I was wondering exactly what I'd be doing during those weeks.